Economics of Summitry: An Empirical Assessment of the Economic Effects of Summits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Von Furstenberg, George M. & Daniels, Joseph P., 1991. "Policy undertakings by the seven "summit" countries: ascertaining the degree of compliance," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 267-307, January.
- Stanley Fischer, 1987. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination," NBER Working Papers 2244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canzoneri M.B. & Ann Rogers, C., 1989.
"Is The European Community An Optimal Currency Area? Optimal Tax Smoothing Versus The Cost Of Multiple Currencies,"
8923, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Canzoneri, M. & Rogers, C., 1989. "Is the European Community an Optimal Currency Area? : Optimal Tax Smoothing versus the Cost of Multiple Currencies," Discussion Paper 1989-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chang, Roberto, 1997.
"Financial Integration with and without International Policy Coordination,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 547-564, August.
- Chang, Roberto, 1989. "Financial Integration With And Without International Policy Coordination," Working Papers 89-29, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Roberto Chang, 1993. "Financial integration with and without international policy coordination," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 93-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Chang, Roberto, 1991. "Financial Integration with and without International Policy Coordination," Working Papers 91-67, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Marcus Miller & Mark Salmon, 1985. "Policy Coordination and Dynamic Games," NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 184-227 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard N. Cooper, 1969. "Macroeconomic Policy Adjustment in Interdependent Economies," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 1-24.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Gilles Oudiz & Jeffrey Sachs, 1984. "Macroeconomic Policy Coordination among the Industrial Economies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(1), pages 1-76.
- Hamada, Koichi, 1976. "A Strategic Analysis of Monetary Interdependence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 677-700, August.
- Bert Hickman & Stefan Schleicher, 1978. "The interdependence of national economies and the synchronization of economic fluctuations: Evidence from the LINK project," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(4), pages 642-708, December.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rockett, Katharine E, 1988. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination When Policymakers Do Not Agree on the True Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 318-340, June.
- Jocelyn Horne & Paul R. Masson, 1988. "Scope and Limits of International Economic Cooperation and Policy Coordination," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(2), pages 259-296, June.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Gray, Jo Anna, 1985. "Monetary Policy Games and the Consequences of Non-cooperative Behavior," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 547-564, October.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1990.
"Critical Values for Cointegration Tests,"
1227, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2010. "Critical Values For Cointegration Tests," Working Paper 1227, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "EGTEST: RATS procedure to compute Engle-Granger test for Cointegration," Statistical Software Components RTS00061, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gilles Oudiz & Jeffrey Sachs, 1985. "International Policy Coordination in Dynamic Macroeconomic Models," NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Policy Coordination, pages 274-330 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina N., 2004. "On the Measurement of Human Well-being: Fuzzy Set Theory and Sen's Capability Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 016, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina & Addison, Tony, 2007.
"Economic reform when institutional quality is weak: The case of the Maghreb,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 65-79.
- Addison, Tony & Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina, 2006. "Economic reform when institutional quality is weak: The case of the Maghreb," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1029-1043, December.
- Berenger, Valerie & Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey, 2007. "Multidimensional Measures of Well-Being: Standard of Living and Quality of Life Across Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1259-1276, July.
- Lazim Abdullah, 2011. "Poverty Lines Based on Fuzzy Sets Theory and its Application to Malaysian Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 117-127, October.
- Morillas, Antonio & Díaz, Bárbara, 2007. "Qualitative Answering Surveys And Soft Computing," Fuzzy Economic Review, International Association for Fuzzy-set Management and Economy (SIGEF), vol. 0(1), pages 3-19, May.
- Stracca, Livio & Lo Duca, Marco, 2014. "The effect of G20 summits on global financial markets," Working Paper Series 1668, European Central Bank.
- Anderson, Bret, 2012. "Converting Asset Holdings into Livelihood: An Empirical Study on the Role of Household Agency in South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1394-1406.
- Addison, Tony & Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina N., 2003. "Institutional Quality, Reforms and Integration in the Maghreb," WIDER Working Paper Series 076, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lo Duca, Marco & Stracca, Livio, 2015. "Worth the hype? The effect of G20 summits on global financial markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 192-217.
- John Kirton, 2006. "Explaining Compliance with G8 Finance Commitments: Agency, Institutionalization and Structure," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 459-475, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational macroeconomic policy coordination; G-7 summits; fuzzy logic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:27:y:2000:i:3:p:295-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.