The interdependence of national economies and the synchronization of economic fluctuations: Evidence from the LINK project
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 114 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: https://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/10290/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Michaely, 1971. "The Responsiveness of Demand Policies to Balance of Payments: Postwar Patterns," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mich71-1, October.
- Ilse Mintz, 1972. "Dating American Growth Cycles," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 1, The Business Cycle Today, pages 39-88 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur F. Burns, 1954. "New Facts on Business Cycles," NBER Chapters,in: The Frontiers of Economic Knowledge, pages 61-106 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moriguchi, C, 1973. "Forecasting and Simulation Analysis of the World Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 402-409, May.
- Kouri, Pentti J. K., 1975. "The hypothesis of offsetting capital flows : A case study of Germany," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 21-39, January.
- Manfred Willms, 1971. "Controlling money in an open economy: the German case," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 10-27.