The interdependence of national economies and the synchronization of economic fluctuations: Evidence from the LINK project
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ilse Mintz, 1972. "Dating American Growth Cycles," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 1, The Business Cycle Today, pages 39-88 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur F. Burns, 1954. "New Facts on Business Cycles," NBER Chapters,in: The Frontiers of Economic Knowledge, pages 61-106 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manfred Willms, 1971. "Controlling money in an open economy: the German case," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 10-27.
- Michael Michaely, 1971. "The Responsiveness of Demand Policies to Balance of Payments: Postwar Patterns," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mich71-1, June.
- Moriguchi, C, 1973. "Forecasting and Simulation Analysis of the World Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 402-409, May.
- Kouri, Pentti J. K., 1975. "The hypothesis of offsetting capital flows : A case study of Germany," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 21-39, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mina Baliamoune, 2000. "Economics of Summitry: An Empirical Assessment of the Economic Effects of Summits," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 295-319, September.
- Helliwell, John F. & Padmore, Tim, 1985.
"Empirical studies of macroeconomic interdependence,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1107-1151
- John F. Helliwell & Tim Padmore, 1982. "Empirical Studies of Macroeconomic Interdependence," NBER Working Papers 1021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andries Brandsma & J. Pijpers, 1985. "Coordinated strategies for economic cooperation between Europe and the United States," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 121(4), pages 661-681, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:114:y:1978:i:4:p:642-708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.