The interdependence of national economies and the synchronization of economic fluctuations: Evidence from the LINK project
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 114 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arthur F. Burns, 1954. "New Facts on Business Cycles," NBER Chapters, in: The Frontiers of Economic Knowledge, pages 61-106 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moriguchi, C, 1973. "Forecasting and Simulation Analysis of the World Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 402-09, May.
- Manfred Willms, 1971. "Controlling money in an open economy: the German case," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 10-27.
- Michael Michaely, 1971. "The Responsiveness of Demand Policies to Balance of Payments: Postwar Patterns," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mich71-1, December.
- Kouri, Pentti J. K., 1975. "The hypothesis of offsetting capital flows : A case study of Germany," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 21-39, January.
- Ilse Mintz, 1972. "Dating American Growth Cycles," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect, Volume 1, The Business Cycle Today, pages 39-88 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:114:y:1978:i:4:p:642-708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.