Managed floating and the independence of interest rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aliber, Robert Z, 1973. "The Interest Rate Parity Theorem: A Reinterpretation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(6), pages 1451-1459, Nov.-Dec..
- Farber, Andre & Roll, Richard & Solnik, Bruno, 1977.
"An empirical study of risk under fixed and flexible exchange,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 235-265, January.
- André Farber & Richard Roll & Bruno Solnik, 1977. "An empirical study of risk under fixed and flexible exchange," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/198721, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Farber & Richard Roll & Bruno Solnik, 1977. "An empirical study of risk under fixed and flexible exchange," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/11352, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Levich, Richard M, 1975. "Covered Interest Arbitrage: Unexploited Profits?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 325-338, April.
- White, Betsy Buttrill & Woodbury, John R, III, 1980. "Exchange Rate Systems and International Capital Market Integration," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(2), pages 175-183, May.
- David H. Howard, 1979. "The real rate of interest on international financial markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 136, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hans R. Stoll, 1968. "An Empirical Study of the Forward Exchange Market under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rate Systems," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 1(1), pages 55-78, February.
- Williamson, John, 1976. " Exchange-Rate Flexibility and Reserve Use," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 327-339.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rates ; Foreign exchange rates ; Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1980:i:sum:p:6-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .