Managed floating and the independence of interest rates
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1980)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David H. Howard, 1979. "The real rate of interest on international financial markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 136, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aliber, Robert Z, 1973. "The Interest Rate Parity Theorem: A Reinterpretation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(6), pages 1451-59, Nov.-Dec..
- Hans R. Stoll, 1968. "An Empirical Study of the Forward Exchange Market under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rate Systems," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 1(1), pages 55-78, February.
- White, Betsy Buttrill & Woodbury, John R, III, 1980. "Exchange Rate Systems and International Capital Market Integration," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(2), pages 175-83, May.
- André Farber & Richard Roll & Bruno Solnik, 1977.
"An empirical study of risk under fixed and flexible exchange,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/198721, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Farber, Andre & Roll, Richard & Solnik, Bruno, 1977. "An empirical study of risk under fixed and flexible exchange," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 235-265, January.
- André Farber & Richard Roll & Bruno Solnik, 1977. "An empirical study of risk under fixed and flexible exchange," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/11352, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Levich, Richard M, 1975. "Covered Interest Arbitrage: Unexploited Profits?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 325-38, April.
- Williamson, John, 1976. " Exchange-Rate Flexibility and Reserve Use," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 327-39.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1980:i:sum:p:6-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.