An Empirical Study of the Forward Exchange Market under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rate Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Ormerod, 1980. "The forward exchange rate for sterling and the efficiency of expectations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(2), pages 205-224, June.
- Adrian W. Throop, 1980. "Managed floating and the independence of interest rates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 6-23.
- Alberto Giovannini, 1980. "The deviations from interest rate parity along the term structure of forward exchange rates," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(2), pages 225-234, June.
- Thomas C. Glaessner, 1982. "The modern theory of forward foreign exchange: some new consistent estimates under rational expectations," International Finance Discussion Papers 206, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Marois & Dominique Lacoue-Labarthe, 1979. "La théorie financière des mouvements internationaux de capitaux à court terme," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(4), pages 612-649.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:1:y:1968:i:1:p:55-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.