The modern theory of forward foreign exchange: some new consistent estimates under rational expectations
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1982|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551|
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/ifdp/order.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Driskill, Robert & McCafferty, Stephen, 1982. "Spot and forward rates in a stochastic model of the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3-4), pages 313-331, May.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Hodrick, Robert J, 1980. "Forward Exchange Rates as Optimal Predictors of Future Spot Rates: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 829-853, October.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1976. "Rational Expectations and the Natural Rate Hypothesis: Some Consistent Estimates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 43-52, January.
- Callier, Philippe, 1981. "Speculation, interest arbitrage, and the forward foreign exchange rate of the Canadian dollar: Updated evidence," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 293-299.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J., 1980.
"Formulating and estimating dynamic linear rational expectations models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 7-46, May.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1979. "Formulating and estimating dynamic linear rational expectations models," Working Papers 127, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Callier, Philippe, 1980. " Speculation and the Forward Foreign Exchange Rate: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(1), pages 173-176, March.
- Fair, Ray C, 1970. "The Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Models with Lagged Endogenous Variables and First Order Serially Correlated Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 507-516, May.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Nerlove, Marc & Grether, David M. & Carvalho, José L., 1979. "Analysis of Economic Time Series," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125157506 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Kohlhagen, Steven W, 1979. "Testing for the Role of Speculation in the Forward Exchange Market: Some Problems If There are Fisherian Expectations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(4), pages 608-610, November.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Robert E. Cumby & John Huizinga, 1983.
"Two-Step Two-Stage Least Squares Estimation in Models with Rational Expectations,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cumby, Robert E. & Huizinga, John & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1983. "Two-step two-stage least squares estimation in models with rational expectations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 333-355, April.
- Hans R. Stoll, 1968. "An Empirical Study of the Forward Exchange Market under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rate Systems," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 1(1), pages 55-78, February.
- Richard D. Haas, 1974. "More Evidence on the Role of Speculation in the Canadian Forward Exchange Market," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 7(3), pages 496-501, August.
- Dooley, Michael P & Isard, Peter, 1980. "Capital Controls, Political Risk, and Deviations from Interest-Rate Parity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 370-384, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.