Coordinated strategies for economic cooperation between Europe and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fair, Ray C, 1978.
"The Sensitivity of Fiscal Policy Effects to Assumptions about the Behavior of the Federal Reserve,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1165-1179, September.
- Ray C. Fair, 1977. "The Sensitivity of Fiscal-Policy Effects to Assumptions about the Behavior of the Federal Reserve," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 446, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kalai, Ehud, 1977.
"Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1623-1630, October.
- Ehud Kalai, 1977. "Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Discussion Papers 179, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Miller, Marcus & Salmon, Mark, 1985.
"Dynamic Games and the Time Inconsistency of Optimal Policy in Open Economies,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 124-137, Supplemen.
- Miller, Marcus & Salmon, Mark, 1983. "Dynamic Games and the Time Inconsistency of Optimal Policy in Open Economies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 232, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Miller, Marcus & Salmon, Mark, 1984. "Dynamic Games and the Time Inconsistency of Optimal Policy in Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 27, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Richard N. Cooper, 1969. "Macroeconomic Policy Adjustment in Interdependent Economies," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 1-24.
- Barten, A. P. & d'Alcantara, G. & Carrin, G. J., 1976. "COMET : A medium-term macroeconomic model for the European economic community," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 63-115.
- van der Ploeg, Rick, 1982. "Government policy, real wage resistance and the resolution of conflict," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 181-212.
- Brandsma, Andries S. & Hughes Hallett, A. J., 1984. "Economic conflict and the solution of dynamic games," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 13-32.
- Bert Hickman & Stefan Schleicher, 1978. "The interdependence of national economies and the synchronization of economic fluctuations: Evidence from the LINK project," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(4), pages 642-708, December.
- Shishido, Shuntaro & Fujiwara, Hironori & Kohno, Akio & Kurokawa, Yuji & Matsuura, Satoshi & Wago, Hajime, 1980. "A model for the coordination of recovery policies in the OECD region," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 35-55, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:121:y:1985:i:4:p:661-681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.