Financial Integration with and without International Policy Coordination
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Chang, Roberto, 1997. "Financial Integration with and without International Policy Coordination," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 547-564, August.
- Chang, Roberto, 1989. "Financial Integration With And Without International Policy Coordination," Working Papers 89-29, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Roberto Chang, 1993. "Financial integration with and without international policy coordination," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 93-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mina Baliamoune, 2000. "Economics of Summitry: An Empirical Assessment of the Economic Effects of Summits," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 295-319, September.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne C., 2016.
"Government deficits in large open economies: The problem of too little public debt,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-39.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne C., 2015. "Government deficits in large open economies: The problem of too little public debt," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990.
"Macroeconomic Policy Coordination During The Various Phases Of Economic And Monetary Integration In Europe,"
9061, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Macroeconomic policy coordination during the various phases of economic and monetary integration in Europe," Discussion Paper 1990-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sohel Azad, A.S.M. & Batten, Jonathan A. & Fang, Victor & Wickramanayake, Jayasinghe, 2015. "International swap market contagion and volatility," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 355-371.
- Keshab Raj Bhattarai & Sushanta K. Mallick, 2015.
"Macroeconomic policy coordination in the global economy: VAR and BVAR-DSGE analyses,"
- Keshab Bhattarai & Sushanta K. Mallick, 2015. "Macroeconomic policy coordination in the global economy: VAR and BVAR-DSGE analyses," Working Paper series 15-01, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Min Lee, Khang, 1999. "Endogenous trade policy and the gains from international financial markets," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 35-59, February.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schuerz, 1999. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination: Any Lessons for EMU? A Selective Survey of the Literature," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 171-199, September.
- F. Van der Ploeg, 1992. "Coordinación de políticas macroeconómicas en las diferentes etapas de la integración económica y monetaria en Europa," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 24(03), pages 240-286.
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare ; government ; policy making ; macroeconomics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:91-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.