Financial Integration With And Without International Policy Coordination
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chang, Roberto, 1997. "Financial Integration with and without International Policy Coordination," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(3), pages 547-564, August.
- Roberto Chang, 1993. "Financial integration with and without international policy coordination," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 93-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Chang, Roberto, 1991. "Financial Integration with and without International Policy Coordination," Working Papers 91-67, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mina Baliamoune, 2000. "Economics of Summitry: An Empirical Assessment of the Economic Effects of Summits," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 295-319, September.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1990.
"Macroeconomic policy coordination during the various phases of economic and monetary integration in Europe,"
1990-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1990. "Macroeconomic Policy Coordination During The Various Phases Of Economic And Monetary Integration In Europe," Papers 9061, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Keshab Bhattarai & Sushanta K. Mallick, 2015.
"Macroeconomic policy coordination in the global economy: VAR and BVAR-DSGE analyses,"
Working Paper series
15-01, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Keshab Raj Bhattarai & Sushanta K. Mallick, 2015. "Macroeconomic policy coordination in the global economy: VAR and BVAR-DSGE analyses," EcoMod2015 8610, EcoMod.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Min Lee, Khang, 1999. "Endogenous trade policy and the gains from international financial markets," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 35-59, February.
- Peter Mooslechner & Martin Schuerz, 1999. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination: Any Lessons for EMU? A Selective Survey of the Literature," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 171-199, September.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne C., 2016.
"Government deficits in large open economies: The problem of too little public debt,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-39.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne C., 2015. "Government deficits in large open economies: The problem of too little public debt," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sohel Azad, A.S.M. & Batten, Jonathan A. & Fang, Victor & Wickramanayake, Jayasinghe, 2015. "International swap market contagion and volatility," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 355-371.
- F. Van der Ploeg, 1992. "Coordinación de políticas macroeconómicas en las diferentes etapas de la integración económica y monetaria en Europa," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 24(03), pages 240-286.
More about this item
Keywordscapital movements ; international cooperation ; financial policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:89-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .