International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mina Baliamoune, 2000. "Economics of Summitry: An Empirical Assessment of the Economic Effects of Summits," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 295-319, September.
- Michael T. Belongia, 1988. "Prospects for international policy coordination: some lessons from the EMS," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 19-29.
- Hassapis, Christis & Pittis, Nikitas & Prodromidis, Kyprianos, 1999. "Unit roots and Granger causality in the EMS interest rates: the German Dominance Hypothesis revisited," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Patrick Artus, 1992. "Passage à l'union économique et monétaire en Europe : effets sur la croissance et les politiques budgétaires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 106(5), pages 123-137.
- Michele Fratianni & Juergen Hagen, 1990. "German dominance in the EMS," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 67-87, February.
- Genser, Bernd, 1988. "Is there a need to coordinate fiscal policy among large industrial countries?," Discussion Papers, Series II 73, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Reade, J. James & Volz, Ulrich, 2011.
"Leader of the pack? German monetary dominance in Europe prior to EMU,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 239-250.
- Reade, J. James & Volz, Ulrich, 2011. "Leader of the pack? German monetary dominance in Europe prior to EMU," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 239-250, January.
- J. James Reade & Ulrich Volz, 2009. "Leader of the Pack? German Monetary Dominance in Europe Prior to EMU," Economics Series Working Papers 419, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Julius Horvath & Magda Kandil & Subhash Sharma, 1998.
"On the European monetary system: the spillover effects of German shocks and disinflation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(12), pages 1585-1593.
- Julius Horvath & Magda Kandil & Subhash C. Sharma, 1996. "On the European Monetary System: The Spillover Effects of German Shocks and Disinflation," Macroeconomics 9605001, EconWPA.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Hali J. Edison, 1990.
"A new interpretation of the coordination problem and its empirical significance,"
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 399-435.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Hali J. Edison, 1989. "A new interpretation of the coordination problem and its empirical significance," International Finance Discussion Papers 340, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Scheide, Joachim & Sinn, Stefan, 1987. "Internationale Koordination der Wirtschaftspolitik: Pro und Contra," Kiel Discussion Papers 135, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Kalyvitis, Sarantis & Pittis, Nikitas, 1996. "Interest rate convergence, capital controls, risk premia and foreign exchange market efficiency in the EMS," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 693-714.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .