The Monetary Approach to Balance-of-Payments Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (1972)
Issue (Month): 02 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- Andreas Freytag, 2001.
"Does central bank independence reflect monetary commitment properly? Methodical considerations,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(217), pages 181-208.
- Andreas Freytag, 2001. "Does central bank independence reflect monetary commitment properly? Methodical considerations," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(217), pages 181-208.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0053-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Le Maux, 2014. "Cantillon And Hume On Money And Banking: The Foundations Of Two Theoretical Traditions," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 956-970, December.
- Laurent Le Maux, 2014. "Cantillon And Hume On Money And Banking: The Foundations Of Two Theoretical Traditions," Post-Print hal-01397052, HAL.
- Blommestein, H.J. & Palm, F.C., 1979. "The aggregate demand for money in the Netherlands : a new look at a study of the Bank of the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Edward Nelson, 2000. "UK monetary policy 1972-97: a guide using Taylor rules," Bank of England working papers 120, Bank of England.
- Nelson, Edward, 2001. "UK Monetary Policy 1972-97: A Guide Using Taylor Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 2931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cesarano, Filippo, 1998. "Hume's specie-flow mechanism and classical monetary theory: An alternative interpretation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 173-186, June.
- De La Cruz Martinez, Justino, 1999. "Mexico's balance of payments and exchange rates: a cointegration analysis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 401-421.
- Ott, Mack, 1996. "Post Bretton Woods deviations from purchasing power parity in G7 exchange rates--an empirical exploration," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 899-924, December.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1974. "Simulations with a model of the U.S. balance of payments: the impact of the Smithsonian exchange rate agreement," International Finance Discussion Papers 48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hassanain, Khalifa, 1991. "The short-term stagflationary impact of stabilization policy in Sudan: a test of the new structuralist hypothesis," ISU General Staff Papers 1991010108000017624, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lance Girton & Don E. Roper, 1977. "J. Laurence Laughlin and the quantity theory of money," International Finance Discussion Papers 103, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wallace, Myles S & Choudhry, Taufiq, 1995. "The gold standard: Perfectly integrated world markets or slow adjustment of prices and interest rates?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 349-371, June.
- Lapan, Harvey & Enders, Walter, 1976. "Capital Mobility and Devaluation in a Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments," ISU General Staff Papers 197601010800001033, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Enders, Walter, 1975. "Portfolio Balance and Balance of Payments Sterilization," ISU General Staff Papers 197510010700001020, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shaar, Karam & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi, 2016. "US-China trade and exchange rate dilemma: The role of trade data discrepancy," Working Paper Series 5145, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Hamada, Koichi & Okada, Yasushi, 2009. "Monetary and international factors behind Japan's lost decade," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 200-219, June.
- Francisco Gil-Diaz, 1998. "The Origin of Mexico's 1994 Financial Crisis," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 17(3), pages 303-313, Winter.
- H. Gray, 1991. "Insular or open economies?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 83-89, February.
- Bernhard Ozofere Ishioro, 2015. "The Long-Run Relationship between Foreign Reserves Inflows and Domestic Credit: Evidence from a Small Open Economy," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 11(2), pages 18-38, April.
- Enders, Walter & Lapan, Harvey, 1976. "Portfolio Balance and the Assignment Problem in an Interdependent World," ISU General Staff Papers 197601010800001026, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:7:y:1972:i:02:p:1555-1572_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed