Will History Repeat Itself? Lessons for the Yuan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maehara, Yasuhiro, 1993. "The internationalization of the Yen and its role as a key currency," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 153-170.
- C. Randall Henning, 1994. "Currencies and Politics in the United States, Germany, and Japan," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 15.
- Nikiforos Laopodis, 2001. "International Interest-Rate Transmission and the “German Dominance Hypothesis” Within EMS," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 347-377, October.
- Adam S. Posen, 2008. "Why the Euro will Not Rival the Dollar," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 75-100, May.
- Koichi Hamada & Yasushi Okada, 2009. "Monetary and International Factors behind Japan's Lost Decade," NBER Chapters,in: Financial Globalization, 20th Anniversary Conference, NBER-TCER-CEPR National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hagen, Jurgen von & Fratianni, Michele, 1990. "German dominance in the EMS: evidence from interest rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 358-375, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bénassy-Quéré, Agnès & Forouheshfar, Yeganeh, 2015.
"The impact of yuan internationalization on the stability of the international monetary system,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 115-135.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2015. "The impact of yuan internationalization on the stability of the international monetary system," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01299068, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsyuan; deutsche mark; japanese yen; euro; internationalization;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2014-01-24 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-01-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .