Report NEP-MON-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fadia Al Hajj & Gilles Dufrénot, & Kimiko Sugimoto & Romain Wolf, 2013. "Reactions to Shocks and Monetary Policy Regimes: Inflation Targeting Versus Flexible Currency Board in Ghana, South Africa and the WAEMU," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1062, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:fip:fednsp:900 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Armenter, Roc, 2013. "The perils of nominal targets," Working Papers 14-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 04 Feb 2014.
- Plosser, Charles I., 2013. "Observations on the Centennial of the Federal Reserve System The Philadelphia Fed Policy Forum: "The History of Central Banking in the United States," December 6, 2013," Speech 90, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Krieger, Kevin & Mauck, Nathan & Vasquez, Joseph, 2014. "Comparing U.S. and European Market Volatility Responses to Interest Rate Policy Announcements," MPRA Paper 52959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2013. "Real Output and Prices Adjustments Under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1064, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Khundrakpam, Jeevan Kumar, 2013. "A Note on Differential Asymmetric Effects of Money Supply and Policy Rate Shocks in India," MPRA Paper 53058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam, 2014. "Tapering Talk: The Impact of Expectations of Reduced Federal Reserve Security Purchases on Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 53040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laséen, Stefan & Strid, Ingvar, 2013. "Debt Dynamics and Monetary Policy: A Note," Working Paper Series 283, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Plosser, Charles I., 2014. "Shocks, gaps, and monetary policy, Korea-America Economic Association, January 4, 2014, Philadelphia, PA," Speech 88, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ferré Carracedo, Montserrat & García Fortuny, Judit & Manzano, Carolina, 2013. "The Conservativeness of the Central Bank when Institutional Quality is Poor," Working Papers 2072/222198, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- C. Fred Bergsten, 2014. "Addressing Currency Manipulation Through Trade Agreements," Policy Briefs PB14-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Dick van Dijk & Robin L. Lumsdaine & Michel van der Wel, 2014. "Market Set-Up in Advance of Federal Reserve Policy Decisions," NBER Working Papers 19814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen, Benjamin J., 2014. "Will History Repeat Itself? Lessons for the Yuan," ADBI Working Papers 453, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Torsten Schmidt & Lina Zwick, 2013. "Uncertainty and Episodes of Extreme Capital Flows in the Euro Area," Ruhr Economic Papers 0461, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Constanza Martínez & Carlos León, 2014. "The Cost of Collateralized Borrowing in the Colombian Money Market: Does Connectedness Matter?," Borradores de Economia 803, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Soproni, Luminita & Marcut, Mirela, 2013. "Romania, Poland. Two Countries, One Wish: Joining the Eurozone," MPRA Paper 53013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Altavilla & Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza, 2014. "The Financial and Macroeconomic Effects of the OMT Announcements," CSEF Working Papers 352, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.