Global transmission channels for international bank lending in the 2007–09 financial crisist
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buch, Claudia M. & Koch, Cathérine Tahmee & Koetter, Michael, 2011. "Crises, rescues, and policy transmission through international banks," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,15, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Kouretas, Georgios P. & Tsoumas, Chris, 2014. "Anxious periods and bank lending," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-13.
- Pesaran, H. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998.
"Generalized impulse response analysis in linear multivariate models,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1997. "Generalised Impulse Response Analysis in Linear Multivariate Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Cetorelli, Nicola & Goldberg, Linda S., 2012.
"Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: Internal capital markets in the great recession,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 299-311.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2011. "Liquidity Management of U.S. Global Banks: Internal Capital Markets in the Great Recession," NBER Chapters,in: Global Financial Crisis National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2011. "Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: internal capital markets in the Great Recession," Staff Reports 511, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2011. "Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: Internal capital markets in the great recession," NBER Working Papers 17355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno, Giovanni S.F., 2005.
"Approximating the bias of the LSDV estimator for dynamic unbalanced panel data models,"
Elsevier, pages 361-366.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno, 2004. "Approximating the Bias of the LSDV Estimator for Dynamic Unbalanced Panel Data Models," KITeS Working Papers 159, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2004.
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2013.
"Capital Flows, Cross-Border Banking and Global Liquidity,"
NBER Working Papers
19038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2013. "Capital Flows, Cross-Border Banking and Global Liquidity," Working Papers 1468, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Ralph De Haas & Neeltje Van Horen, 2012.
"International Shock Transmission after the Lehman Brothers Collapse: Evidence from Syndicated Lending,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 231-237, May.
- de Haas, Ralph & van Horen, Neeltje, 2012. "International Shock Transmission after the Lehman Brothers Collapse. Evidence from Syndicated Lending," MPRA Paper 36001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adams-Kane, Jonathon & Jia, Yueqing & Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2012. "Channels of transmission of the 2007/09 global crisis to international bank lending in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6011, The World Bank.
- repec:pri:cepsud:237a%20shin is not listed on IDEAS
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2002.
"When Is U.S. Bank Lending to Emerging Markets Volatile?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 171-196
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2001. "When Is U.S. Bank Lending to Emerging Markets Volatile?," NBER Working Papers 8209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2001. "When is U.S. bank lending to emerging markets volatile?," Staff Reports 119, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ábel, István, 2015.
"A monetáris politika globális tendenciái és a stabilitási kockázatok
[Financial stability concerns and global exposure of monetary policy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 284-304.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational bank lending; Global transmission channels; Financial crisis;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:56:y:2015:i:c:p:97-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.