Channels of transmission of the 2007/09 global crisis to international bank lending in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0015 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Tarr & Natalya Volchkova, 2017.
"Russian Trade and Foreign Direct Investment Policy at the Crossroads,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 15, pages 337-360
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Tarr, David & Volchkova, Natalya, 2010. "Russian trade and foreign direct investment policy at the crossroads," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5255, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2012. "Where the financial and economic crisis does bite : Impact on the Least Developed Countries," ISS Working Papers - General Series 542, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Adams-Kane, Jonathon & Jia, Yueqing & Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2015. "Global transmission channels for international bank lending in the 2007–09 financial crisist," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 97-113.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Banks&Banking Reform; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Access to Finance; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .