Monetary Policy, Bank Lending, and the Risk‐Pricing Channel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:col:000094:010860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vithessonthi, Chaiporn & Schwaninger, Markus & Müller, Matthias O., 2017.
"Monetary policy, bank lending and corporate investment,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 129-142.
- Chaiporn Vithessonthi & Markus Schwaninger & Matthias O. Mueller, 2016. "Monetary Policy, Bank Lending and Corporate Investment," PIER Discussion Papers 37., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Jul 2016.
- repec:bla:econom:v:84:y:2017:i:336:p:682-711 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:10-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nidia Ruth Reyes & José Eduardo Gómez G. & Jair Ojeda Joya, 2013.
"Bank Lending, Risk Taking, and the Transmission of Monetary Policy: New Evidence for Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
010970, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ruth Reyes Nidia & José Eduardo Gómez G. & Jair Ojeda Joya, 2013. "Bank Lending, Risk Taking, and the Transmission of Monetary Policy: New Evidence for Colombia," Borradores de Economia 772, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Burkhard Raunig & Johann Scharler & Friedrich Sindermann, 2017.
"Do Banks Lend Less in Uncertain Times?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 84(336), pages 682-711, October.
- Burkhard Raunig & Johann Scharler & Friedrich Sindermann, 2014. "Do Banks Lend Less in Uncertain Times?," Working Papers 194, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Burkhard Raunig & Johann Scharler & Friedrich Sindermann, 2014. "Do Banks Lend Less in Uncertain Times?," Working Papers 2014-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Akinci, Dervis Ahmet & Matousek, Roman & Radić, Nemanja & Stewart, Chris, 2013. "Monetary policy and the banking sector in Turkey," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 269-285.
- Max Breitenlechner & Johann Scharler, 2018. "How does monetary policy influence bank lending? Evidence from the market for banks' wholesale funding," Working Papers 2018-01, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:668-681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khosravi, Taha, 2015. "The bank lending channel: An empirical analysis of EU accession countries from 2004-2013," MPRA Paper 66795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomáš Heryán & Panayiotis G. Tzeremes & Roman Matousek, 2016. "European lending channel: differences in transmission mechanisms due to the global financial crisis," Working Papers 0027, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Ricardo Correa & Teodora Paligorova & Horacio Sapriza & Andrei Zlate, 2017. "Cross-Border Bank Flows and Monetary Policy: Implications for Canada," Staff Working Papers 17-34, Bank of Canada.
- Breitenlechner, Maximilian & Scharler, Johann, 2016. "The Bank Lending Channel and the Market for Banks' Wholesale Funding," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145679, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Breitenlechner, Max & Scharler, Johann & Sindermann, Friedrich, 2016. "Banks’ external financing costs and the bank lending channel: Results from a SVAR analysis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 228-246.
- Teodora Paligorova & Horacio Sapriza & Andrei Zlate & Ricardo Correa, 2017. "Cross-border Flows and Monetary Policy," 2017 Meeting Papers 335, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:44:y:2012:i:4:p:573-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .