A monetáris politika globális tendenciái és a stabilitási kockázatok
[Financial stability concerns and global exposure of monetary policy]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glick, Reuven & Leduc, Sylvain, 2012.
"Central bank announcements of asset purchases and the impact on global financial and commodity markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2078-2101.
- Reuven Glick & Sylvain Leduc, 2011. "Central bank announcements of asset purchases and the impact on global financial and commodity markets," Working Paper Series 2011-30, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2011.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael M. Hutchison, 2016.
"The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(2), pages 317-356, June.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Binici, Mahir & Hutchison, Michael M, 2014. "The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7n17z9km, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael M. Hutchison, 2014. "The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 19980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boivin, Jean & Kiley, Michael T. & Mishkin, Frederic S., 2010.
"How Has the Monetary Transmission Mechanism Evolved Over Time?,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 8, pages 369-422,
- Jean Boivin & Michael T. Kiley & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2010. "How Has the Monetary Transmission Mechanism Evolved Over Time?," NBER Working Papers 15879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Boivin & Michael T. Kiley & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2010. "How has the monetary transmission mechanism evolved over time?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2010.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Ito, Hiro, 2014.
"Living with the trilemma constraint: Relative trilemma policy divergence, crises, and output losses for developing countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(PA), pages 28-51.
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito, 2013. "Living with the Trilemma Constraint: Relative Trilemma Policy Divergence, Crises, and Output Losses for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 19448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Rosa, 2012. "How "unconventional" are large-scale asset purchases? The impact of monetary policy on asset prices," Staff Reports 560, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Prachi Mishra & Kenji Moriyama & Papa M N'Diaye & Lam Nguyen, 2014. "Impact of Fed Tapering Announcements on Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 14/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie David Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2013. "The “Impossible Trinity” Hypothesis in an Era of Global Imbalances: Measurement and Testing," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 447-458, August.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1995.
"The anatomy of the bond market turbulence of 1994,"
BIS Working Papers
32, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio E.V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1998. "The Anatomy of the Bond Market Turbulence of 1994," Macroeconomics 9809004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Feb 1999.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1996. "The Anatomy of the Bond Market Turbulence of 1994," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_159, Levy Economics Institute.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 2005. "Has financial development made the world riskier?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 313-369.
- Obstfeld,Maurice & Taylor,Alan M., 2005. "Global Capital Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521671798, June.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2014.
"The Response of Equity Prices to Movements in Long‐Term Interest Rates Associated with Monetary Policy Statements: Before and After the Zero Lower Bound,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(5), pages 1057-1071, August.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2013. "The response of equity prices to movements in long-term interest rates associated with monetary policy statements: before and after the zero lower bound," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2013.
- Adams-Kane, Jonathon & Jia, Yueqing & Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2015. "Global transmission channels for international bank lending in the 2007–09 financial crisist," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 97-113.
- J.A. Kregel, 1998. "Aspects of a Post Keynesian Theory of Finance," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 111-133, September.
- Helene Rey, 2013. "Dilemma not trilemma: the global cycle and monetary policy independence," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 1-2.
More about this item
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F65 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:1539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.