The Anatomy of the Bond Market Turbulence of 1994
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1995. "The anatomy of the bond market turbulence of 1994," BIS Working Papers 32, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1996. "The Anatomy of the Bond Market Turbulence of 1994," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_159, Levy Economics Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Mervyn A & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1990. "Transmission of Volatility between Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 5-33.
- Giovannini, Alberto & Piga, Gustavo, 1992. "Understanding the High Interest Rates on Italian Government Securities," CEPR Discussion Papers 720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hentschel, Ludger, 1995. "All in the family Nesting symmetric and asymmetric GARCH models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 71-104, September.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis, 1988. "Evidence on stock market speculative bubbles: Japan, the United States, and Great Britain," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 4-16.
- Friedman, Milton, 1977. "Nobel Lecture: Inflation and Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 451-472, June.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Masulis, Ronald W & Ng, Victor, 1990. "Correlations in Price Changes and Volatility across International Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 281-307.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis, 1988. "Evidence on stock market speculative bubbles: Japan, United States and Great Britain," Research Paper 8810, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Boeckx & N. Cordemans & M. Dossche, 2013. "Causes and implications of the low level of the risk-free interest rate," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 63-88, September.
- Semyon Malamud & Andreas Schrimpf, 2016.
"Intermediation Markups and Monetary Policy Passthrough,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
16-75, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Andreas Schrimpf & Semyon Malamud, 2017. "Intermediation Markups and Monetary Policy Passthrough," 2017 Meeting Papers 812, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- McCauley, R.N., 1997. "The Euro and the Dollar," Princeton Essays in International Economics 205, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Ábel, István, 2015.
"A monetáris politika globális tendenciái és a stabilitási kockázatok
[Financial stability concerns and global exposure of monetary policy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 284-304.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-1998-12-09 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-IFN-1998-12-09 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9809004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .