Transmission of Volatility between Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanford J. Grossman, 1981. "An Introduction to the Theory of Rational Expectations Under Asymmetric Information," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 541-559.
- Grossman, Sanford, 1978.
"Further results on the informational efficiency of competitive stock markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 81-101, June.
- Sanford Grossman, 1978. "Further results on the informational efficiency of competitive stock markets," Special Studies Papers 114, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jerry Green, 1977. "The Non-existence of Informational Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 451-463.
- Bray, Margaret, 1985. "Rational Expectations, Information and Asset Markets: An Introduction," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 161-195, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Beth Allen & James S. Jordan, 1998. "The existence of rational expectations equilibrium: a retrospective," Staff Report 252, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Catherine Rouzaud, 1983. "Anticipations rationnelles et information révélée par les prix : une introduction," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(6), pages 1116-1144.
- James Dow & Gary Gorton, 2006. "Noise Traders," NBER Working Papers 12256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luciano I. de Castro & Marialaura Pesce & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2013. "A New Perspective on Rational Expectations," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1316, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2000.
"Rational expectations equilibria and the ex-post core of an economy with asymmetric information,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 527-535, December.
- Einy, Ezra & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1998. "Rational expectations equilibria and the ex-post core of an economy with asymmetric informattion," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6092, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bester, Helmut & Ritzberger, Klaus, 2001.
"Strategic pricing, signalling, and costly information acquisition,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 1347-1361, November.
- Helmut Bester & Klaus Ritzberger, "undated". "Strategic Pricing, Signalling, and Costly Information Acquisition," Papers 008, Departmental Working Papers.
- Bester, Helmut & Ritzberger, Klaus, 1998. "Strategic Pricing, Signalling and Costly Information Acquisition," CEPR Discussion Papers 2032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luciano I. Castro & Marialaura Pesce & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2020. "A new approach to the rational expectations equilibrium: existence, optimality and incentive compatibility," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-61, March.
- Vives, Xavier, 1996. "Social learning and rational expectations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 589-601, April.
- Xiaojuan Hu & Cheng-Zhong Qin, 2013. "Information acquisition and welfare effect in a model of competitive financial markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(1), pages 199-210, September.
- Aurélie Boubel & Richard Topol, 1999. "Intraday Exchange Rate Dynamics and Monetary Policy," Documents de recherche 99-20, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Berliant, Marcus & De, Sankar, 1998.
"On the revelation of private information in stock market economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 241-256, September.
- Marcus Berliant and Sankar De., 1995. "On Revelation of Private Information in Stock Market Economies," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-245, University of California at Berkeley.
- Ardalan, Kavous, 1998. "Financial markets with asymmetric information: An expository review of seminal models," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 23-51.
- Garcia, René, 1986. "La théorie économique de l’information : exposé synthétique de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(1), pages 88-109, mars.
- McNulty, Mark S., 1985. "Information usage in the formation of price expectations: theory and econometric tests," ISU General Staff Papers 1985010108000013085, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bernard Walliser, 1982. "Equilibres et anticipations," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(4), pages 594-638.
- Michele Berardi, 2018. "Information aggregation and learning in a dynamic asset pricing model," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 241, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Naik, Narayan Y., 1997. "On aggregation of information in competitive markets: The dynamic case," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1199-1227, June.
- Guillaume Plantin & Jean Tirole, 2018.
"Marking to Market versus Taking to Market,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 108(8), pages 2246-2276, August.
- Plantin, Guillaume & Tirole, Jean, 2015. "Marking to market versus taking to market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65104, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Guillaume Plantin & Jean Tirole, 2018. "Marking to Market versus Taking to Market," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4mmob120cl8, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Plantin & Jean Tirole, 2016. "Marking to Market versus Taking to Market," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7pu0mfr14h9, Sciences Po.
- Junjie Zhou & Xiaoshuai Fan & Ying-Ju Chen & Christopher S. Tang, 2021. "Information Provision and Farmer Welfare in Developing Economies," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 230-245, 1-2.
- Tito Belchior Silva Moreira & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Mario Jorge Mendonça & Adolfo Sachsida, 2016. "An Evaluation of the Non-Neutrality of Money," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(3), pages 1-20, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:3:y:1990:i:1:p:5-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.