Report NEP-IFN-1998-12-09This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raymond F. Mikesell, 1998. "Proposals for Changing the Functions of the International Monetary Fund (IMF)," Macroeconomics 9810007, EconWPA.
- Inwon Song, 1998. "Korean banks' responses to the strengthening of capital adequacy requirements," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 98-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- John Williamson, 1998. "A New Facility for the IMF?," Macroeconomics 9809013, EconWPA.
- Owen F. Humpage, 1998. "The Federal Reserve as an informed foreign-exchange trader," Working Paper 9815, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Bernd Hayo, 1998. "Knowledge and Attitude Towards European Monetary Union," Macroeconomics 9810001, EconWPA.
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1998. "Financial crises in emerging markets: a canonical model," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 98-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Marie D. Racine, 1998. "Stochastic trends and cointegration in the market for equities," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 98-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:dgr:umanib:1998002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto Chang & Andres Velasco, 1998. "The Asian liquidity crisis," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 98-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Xiongwei Ju & Neil D. Pearson, 1998. "Using Value-at-Risk to Control Risk Taking: How Wrong Can you Be?," Finance 9810002, EconWPA.
- Bernd Hayo, 1998. "Estimating a European Demand for Money," Macroeconomics 9811008, EconWPA.
- Ramon Moreno & Gloria Pasadilla & Eli Remolona, 1998. "Asia's financial crisis: lessons and policy responses," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 98-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Spyros Skouras, 1998. "Financial Returns and Efficiency as seen by an Artificial Technical Analyst," Finance 9808001, EconWPA, revised 24 Aug 1998.
- Claudio E.V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1998. "The Anatomy of the Bond Market Turbulence of 1994," Macroeconomics 9809004, EconWPA, revised 24 Feb 1999.
- Louis Kasekende & Damoni Kitabire & Matthew Martin, 1998. "Capital Inflows and Macroeconomic Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa," Macroeconomics 9809005, EconWPA.