Trump and the Dollar in the Reflection of History
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthieu Crozet & Gianluca Orefice, 2017. "Trade and Labor Market: What Do We Know?," CEPII Policy Brief 2017-15, CEPII research center.
- Auerbach,Alan J. & Hines, Jr.,James R. & Slemrod,Joel (ed.), 2007. "Taxing Corporate Income in the 21st Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521870221.
- Xavier Chojnicki & Anthony Edo & Lionel Ragot, 2016. "Intra-European Labor Migration in Crisis Times," Post-Print hal-01610055, HAL.
- Matthieu Bussière & Julia Schmidt & Natacha Valla, 2016.
"International Financial Flows in the New Normal: Key Patterns (and Why We Should Care),"
CEPII Policy Brief
2016-10, CEPII research center.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Schmidt, Julia & Valla, Natacha, 2016. "International financial flows in the new normal: Key patterns (and why we should care)," EIB Working Papers 2016/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Stefan Avdjiev & Wenxin Du & Cathérine Koch & Hyun Song Shin, 2019.
"The Dollar, Bank Leverage, and Deviations from Covered Interest Parity,"
American Economic Review: Insights,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 193-208, September.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Wenxin Du & Catherine Koch & Hyun Song Shin, 2016. "The dollar, bank leverage and the deviation from covered interest parity," BIS Working Papers 592, Bank for International Settlements.
- Cecilia Bellora & Sébastien Jean, 2016. "Granting Market Economy Status to China in the EU: An Economic Impact Assessment," CEPII Policy Brief 2016-11, CEPII research center.
- Benjamin Carton & Jérôme Héricourt & Fabien Tripier, 2014. "Can the Euro Area Avoid a “Lost Decade”?," CEPII Policy Brief 2014-02, CEPII research center.
- Michel Aglietta & Virginie Coudert, 2015.
"Currency Turmoil in an Unbalanced World Economy,"
Bankers, Markets & Investors,
ESKA Publishing, issue 139, pages 46-57, November-.
- Michel Aglietta & Virginie Coudert, 2015. "Currency turmoil in an unbalanced world economy," Post-Print hal-01410656, HAL.
- Michel Aglietta & Virginie Coudert, 2015. "Currency turmoil in an unbalanced world economy," CEPII Policy Brief 2015-08, CEPII research center.
- Michel Aglietta & Virginie Coudert, 2015. "Currency turmoil in an unbalanced world economy," Post-Print hal-01410654, HAL.
- Christophe Destais, 2016.
"Central Bank Currency Swaps and the International Monetary System,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(10), pages 2253-2266, October.
- Christophe Destais, 2014. "Central Bank Currency Swaps and the International Monetary System," CEPII Policy Brief 2014-05, CEPII research center.
- Natacha Valla & Jesper Berg & Laurent Clerc & Olivier Garnier & Erik Nielsen, 2015. "A holistic approach to ECB asset purchases, the Investment Plan and CMU," CEPII Policy Brief 2015-07, CEPII research center.
- Natacha Valla & Thomas Brand & Sébastien Doisy, 2014. "A New Architecture for Public Investment in Europe," CEPII Policy Brief 2014-04, CEPII research center.
More about this item
KeywordsTrumponomics; Supply Side Economics; Bond Market Crash; Dollar Appreciation;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2017-09-17 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepipb:2017-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.