Taxing Corporate Income in the 21st Century
- Auerbach,Alan J.
- Hines, Jr.,James R.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masanori Orihara, "undated". "Stock market listing and corporate tax aggressiveness: Evidence from legal reforms in squeeze out in Japan," Discussion papers ron270, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Bouvatier, Vincent & Capelle-blancard, Gunther & Delatte, Anne-Laure, 2017.
"Banks in Tax Havens: First Evidence based on Country-by-Country Reporting,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Gunther Capelle & Anne-Laure Delatte, 2017. "Banks in Tax Havens: First Evidence based on Country-by-Country Reporting," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 055, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- James Alm, 2015. "Analyzing and Reforming Tunisia's Tax System," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 34, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:12:y:2015:i:4:p:19151966 is not listed on IDEAS
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Haufler, Andreas & Bauer, Christian J., 2015.
"Should tax policy favor high- or low-productivity firms?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 18-34.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Andreas Haufler & Christian J. Bauer, 2012. "Should tax policy favor high- or low-productivity firms?," Working Papers 130, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Dominika Langenmayr & Andreas Hau fler & Christian J. Bauer, 2013. "Should tax policy favour high or low productivity firms?," Working Papers 1308, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Andreas Haufler & Christian Josef Bauer, 2012. "Should Tax Policy Favor High- or Low-Productivity Firms?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4034, CESifo Group Munich.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Haufler, Andreas & Bauer, Christian J., 2012. "Should tax policy favor high- or low-productivity firms?," Discussion Papers in Economics 14277, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michel Aglietta & Virginie Coudert, 2016. "Trump and the Dollar in the Refection of History," Working Papers hal-01671414, HAL.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Sébastien Jean, 2017. "Trade and Macro-Economic Issues for International Co-Ordinational in Tense Times," CEPII Policy Brief 2017-16, CEPII research center.
- Makoto Hasegawa & Jefrey L. Hoopes & Ryo Ishida & Joel Slemrod, 2013. "The Effect of Public Disclosure on Reported Taxable Income: Evidence From Individuals and Corporations in Japan," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(3), pages 571-608, September.
- Nils aus dem Moore, 2014. "Corporate Taxation and Investment: Evidence from the Belgian ACE Reform," Ruhr Economic Papers 0534, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Epstein, Brendan & Mukherjee, Rahul & Ramnath, Shanthi, 2016. "Taxes and international risk sharing," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 310-326.
- Masanori Orihara, "undated". "Stock market listing and corporate policy: Evidence from reforms to Japanese corporate law," Discussion papers ron283, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Anne-Laure Delatte, 2017. "Banks Defy Gravity in Tax Havens," Working Papers 2017-16, CEPII research center.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:3:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-014-0043-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1012435 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gene Amromin & Paul Harrison & Steven Sharpe, 2008.
"How Did the 2003 Dividend Tax Cut Affect Stock Prices?,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 625-646, December.
- Eugene Amromin & Paul Harrison & Steven A. Sharpe, 2005. "How did the 2003 dividend tax cut affect stock prices?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Eugene Amromin & Paul Harrison & Steven A. Sharpe, 2006. "How did the 2003 dividend tax cut affect stock prices?," Working Paper Series WP-06-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2014.
"Corporate Taxation and Investment: Evidence from the Belgian ACE Reform,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
534, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2015. "Corporate Taxation and Investment Evidence from the Belgian ACE Reform," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112888, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Grigsby, John & Nicholas, Tom & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2018.
"Taxation and Innovation in the 20th Century,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Alm & Mir Ahmad Khan, 2017. "Tax Policy Effects on Business Incentives in Pakistan," Working Papers 1705, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0534 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Alm & Mir Ahmad Khan, 2015. "Assessing and Reforming Enterprise Taxation in Pakistan," Working Papers 1513, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521870221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.