Trade and Macro-Economic Issues for International Co-Ordinational in Tense Times
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Aglietta & Virginie Coudert, 2015.
"Currency Turmoil in an Unbalanced World Economy,"
Bankers, Markets & Investors,
ESKA Publishing, issue 139, pages 46-57, November-.
- Michel Aglietta & Virginie Coudert, 2015. "Currency turmoil in an unbalanced world economy," CEPII Policy Brief 2015-08, CEPII research center.
- Michel Aglietta & Virginie Coudert, 2015. "Currency turmoil in an unbalanced world economy," Post-Print hal-01410656, HAL.
- Michel Aglietta & Virginie Coudert, 2015. "Currency turmoil in an unbalanced world economy," Post-Print hal-01410654, HAL.
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson, 2013.
"The China Syndrome: Local Labor Market Effects of Import Competition in the United States,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2121-2168, October.
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson, 2012. "The China Syndrome: Local Labor Market Effects of Import Competition in the United States," NBER Working Papers 18054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H., 2013. "The China Syndrome: Local Labor Market Effects of Import Competition in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 7150, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthieu Crozet & Gianluca Orefice, 2017. "Trade and Labor Market: What Do We Know?," CEPII Policy Brief 2017-15, CEPII research center.
- Auerbach,Alan J. & Hines, Jr.,James R. & Slemrod,Joel (ed.), 2007. "Taxing Corporate Income in the 21st Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521870221.
- Chad P. Bown, 2016. "Should the United States Recognize China as a Market Economy?," Policy Briefs PB16-24, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Xavier Chojnicki & Anthony Edo & Lionel Ragot, 2016. "Intra-European Labor Migration in Crisis Times," Post-Print hal-01610055, HAL.
- Matthieu Bussière & Julia Schmidt & Natacha Valla, 2016.
"International Financial Flows in the New Normal: Key Patterns (and Why We Should Care),"
CEPII Policy Brief
2016-10, CEPII research center.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Schmidt, Julia & Valla, Natacha, 2016. "International financial flows in the new normal: Key patterns (and why we should care)," EIB Working Papers 2016/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Cecilia Bellora & Sébastien Jean, 2016. "Granting Market Economy Status to China in the EU: An Economic Impact Assessment," CEPII Policy Brief 2016-11, CEPII research center.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2014.
"What Do We Know about Base Erosion and Profit Shifting? A Review of the Empirical Literature,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 35, pages 421-448, December.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2014. "What Do We Know About Base Erosion and Profit Shifting? A Review of the Empirical Literature," CESifo Working Paper Series 4612, CESifo Group Munich.
- Benjamin Carton & Jérôme Héricourt & Fabien Tripier, 2014. "Can the Euro Area Avoid a “Lost Decade”?," CEPII Policy Brief 2014-02, CEPII research center.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:52:y:2016:i:10:p:2253-2266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natacha Valla & Thomas Brand & Sébastien Doisy, 2014. "A New Architecture for Public Investment in Europe," CEPII Policy Brief 2014-04, CEPII research center.
- Christophe Destais, 2016.
"Central Bank Currency Swaps and the International Monetary System,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(10), pages 2253-2266, October.
- Christophe Destais, 2014. "Central Bank Currency Swaps and the International Monetary System," CEPII Policy Brief 2014-05, CEPII research center.
- Italo Colantone & Piero Stanig, 2016. "Global Competition and Brexit," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1644, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational co-ordination; International Trade; Tax Competition;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepipb:2017-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.