A holistic approach to ECB asset purchases, the Investment Plan and CMU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:52:y:2016:i:10:p:2253-2266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natacha Valla & Thomas Brand & Sébastien Doisy, 2014. "A New Architecture for Public Investment in Europe," CEPII Policy Brief 2014-04, CEPII research center.
- Christophe Destais, 2016.
"Central Bank Currency Swaps and the International Monetary System,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(10), pages 2253-2266, October.
- Christophe Destais, 2014. "Central Bank Currency Swaps and the International Monetary System," CEPII Policy Brief 2014-05, CEPII research center.
- Benjamin Carton & Jérôme Héricourt & Fabien Tripier, 2014. "Can the Euro Area Avoid a “Lost Decade”?," CEPII Policy Brief 2014-02, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Fontagné & Julien Gourdon & Sébastien Jean, 2013. "Transatlantic Trade: Whither Partnership, Which Economic Consequences?," CEPII Policy Brief 2013-01, CEPII research center.
More about this item
KeywordsECB; Capital Markets Union; cross-border capital flows; policy strategy; securitization; covered bonds; financial structure; Quantitative Easing;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2015-05-02 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2015-05-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2015-05-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-05-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-05-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepipb:2015-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.