Report NEP-EEC-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher, 2015. "Euro Area Government Bonds—Integration and Fragmentation During the Sovereign Debt Crisis," Staff Working Papers 15-13, Bank of Canada.
- Hobolt, Sara B. & Wratil, Christopher, 2015. "Public opinion and the crisis: the dynamics of support for the euro," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60788, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2015. "Monnet's Error?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10559, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Avouyi-Dovi & G. Horny & P. Sevestre, 2015. "The stability of short-term interest rates pass-through in the euro area during the financial market and sovereign debt crises," Working papers 547, Banque de France.
- Aurélien Leroy & Yannick Lucotte, 2015. "Structural and cyclical determinants of bank interest rate pass-through in Eurozone," NBP Working Papers 198, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2015. "The euro as an international currency," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Siekmann, Helmut, 2015. "The legal framework for the European System of Central Banks," SAFE White Paper Series 26, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Natacha Valla & Jesper Berg & Laurent Clerc & Olivier Garnier & Erik Nielsen, 2015. "A holistic approach to ECB asset purchases, the Investment Plan and CMU," CEPII Policy Brief 2015-07, CEPII research center.
- Marco Casiraghi & Giuseppe Ferrero, 2015. "Is deflation good or bad? Just mind the inflation gap," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 268, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Peter Martey Addo, 2015. "Insights to the European debt crisis using recurrence quantification and network analysis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ana Cardoso & António Portugal Duarte, 2015. "The Impact of the Chinese Exchange Policy on Foreign Trade with the European Union," GEMF Working Papers 2015-09, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Andrea Nobili & Andrea Orame, 2015. "Estimating the effects of a credit supply restriction: is there a bias in the Bank Lending Survey?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 266, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Siekmann, Helmut, 2015. "The legality of outright monetary transactions (OMT) of the European system of central banks," IMFS Working Paper Series 90, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Binder, Jens-Hinrich, 2015. "Banking Union and the governance of credit institutions: A legal perspective," SAFE Working Paper Series 96, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Stanova, Nadja, 2015. "Fiscal discretion, growth and output volatility in new EU member countries," MPRA Paper 63946, University Library of Munich, Germany.