The legal framework for the European System of Central Banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lastra, Rosa Maria, 2006. "Legal Foundations of International Monetary Stability," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199269341.
- Scott, Hal S, 1998. "When the Euro Falls Apart," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 207-228, December.
- Bitros, George C., 2013. "European Union failures in Greece and some possible explanations," MPRA Paper 45017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James, Harold, 2012. "Making the European Monetary Union," Economics Books, Harvard University Press, number 9780674066830, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Siekmann, Helmut, 2015. "The legal framework for the European system of central banks," IMFS Working Paper Series 89, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Siekmann, Helmut, 2015. "Exit, exclusion, and parallel currencies in the euro area," IMFS Working Paper Series 99, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Tano Santos, 2017.
"Institutions and Political Party Systems: The Euro Case,"
NBER Working Papers
23599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernï¿½ndez-Villaverde, Jesï¿½s & Santos, Tano, 2017. "Institutions and Political Party Systems: The Euro Case," CEPR Discussion Papers 12131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Tano Santos, 2017. "Institutions and Political Party Systems: The Euro Case," PIER Working Paper Archive 17-014, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 03 Jul 2017.
- John C. Soper, 2004. "European Labor Markets and Structural Reform : Does the Euro Have a Future?," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 20(Fall 2004), pages 112-124.
- Schelkle, Waltraud, 2017. "Hamilton’s Paradox Revisited: Alternative lessons from US history," CEPS Papers 12963, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jörg Bibow, 2013. "Lost at Sea: The Euro Needs a Euro Treasury," IMK Studies 35-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Dragos G. TURLIUC & Andreea N. POPOVICI, 2013. "TOWARDS THE EUROPEAN BANKING UNION-Literature review," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 221-229, June.
- Jorg Bibow, 2015.
"The Euro's Savior? Assessing the ECB's Crisis Management Performance and Potential for Crisis Resolution,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_845, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jörg Bibow, 2015. "The euro's savior? Assessing the ECB's crisis management performance and potential for crisis resolution," IMK Studies 42-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Lars Jonung & Eoin Drea, 2010. "It Can't Happen, It's a Bad Idea, It Won't Last: U.S. Economists on the EMU and the Euro, 1989â€“2002," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 7(1), pages 1-4â€“52, January.
- Sinn Hans-Werner, 2019.
"Der Streit um die Targetsalden : Kommentar zu Martin Hellwigs Artikel „Target-Falle oder Empörungsfalle?“,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 20(3), pages 170-217, September.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2019. "Der Streit um die Targetsalden - Kommentar zu Martin Hellwigs Artikel “Target-Falle oder Empörungsfalle?”," ifo Working Paper Series 316, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2020. "Looking into the Rear-View Mirror: Lessons from Japan for the Eurozone and the U.S?," IMES Discussion Paper Series 20-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2020.
"Oil Shocks and Total Factor Productivity in Resource-Poor Economies: The Cases of France and Germany,"
IAST Working Papers
20-108, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2020. "Oil Shocks and Total Factor Productivity in Resource-Poor Economies: The Cases of France and Germany," TSE Working Papers 20-1126, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Nataliia Kostiuchenko, 2015. "A Challenge Of Trust: Can Distrust Kill The Euro?," Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, Publishing house "Baltija Publishing", vol. 1(1).
- Accominotti, Olivier & Cen, Jason & Chambers, David & Marsh, Ian W., 2019.
"Currency Regimes and the Carry Trade,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(5), pages 2233-2260, October.
- Accominotti, Olivier & Cen, Jason & Chambers, David & Marsh, Ian W, 2019. "Currency Regimes and the Carry Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 13571, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Accominotti, Olivier & Cen, Jason & Chambers, David & Marsh, Ian W., 2019. "Currency regimes and the carry trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100239, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rainer Masera, 2011. "Taking the moral hazard out of banking: the next fundamental step in financial reform," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(257), pages 105-142.
- Joshua Aizenman & Gunnar Gunnarsson, 2015.
"Fiscal Challenges in Multilayered Unions: An Overview and Case Study,"
Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-20, May.
- Joshua Aizenman & Gunnar Gunnarsson, 2014. "Fiscal Challenges in Multilayered Unions: An Overview and Case Study," NBER Working Papers 20564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Luis Garicano & Tano Santos, 2013.
"Political Credit Cycles: The Case of the Eurozone,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 145-166, Summer.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Garicano, Luis & Santos, Tano J., 2013. "Political credit cycles: the case of the Euro zone," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51255, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Garicano, Luis & Santos, Tano, 2013. "Political Credit Cycles: The Case of the Euro Zone," CEPR Discussion Papers 9404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Luis Garicano & Tano Santos, 2013. "Political Credit Cycles: The Case of the Euro Zone," NBER Working Papers 18899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 2011. "Avro Bölgesi Ülkelerindeki Güncel Borç Krizi [Current Sovereign Debt Crisis in Eurozone Countries]," MPRA Paper 33528, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Aug 2011.
- Linda Glawe & Helmut Wagner, 2021. "Divergence Tendencies in the European Integration Process: A Danger for the Sustainability of the E(M)U?," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(3), pages 1-22, March.
- Daniela Castro Camilo & Miguel de Carvalho & Jennifer Wadsworth, 2017. "Time-Varying Extreme Value Dependence with Application to Leading European Stock Markets," Papers 1709.01198, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic and monetary union; euro; monetary policy; economic policy;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-05-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2015-05-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-05-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-05-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:safewh:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csafede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.