The Future of Eurozone Fiscal Governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Blanchard & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Paolo Mauro, 2010. "Rethinking Macroeconomic Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(s1), pages 199-215, September.
- Clemens Fuest & Andreas Peichl, 2012.
"European Fiscal Union: What Is It? Does It work? And Are There Really 'No Alternatives'?,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(1), pages 03-09, April.
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas, 2012. "European Fiscal Union: What Is It? Does It Work? And Are There Really 'No Alternatives'?," IZA Policy Papers 39, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wickens, Michael R., 2016. "Is there an alternative way to avoid another eurozone crisis to the Five Presidents' Report?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11225, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenen,Peter B., 1995. "Economic and Monetary Union in Europe," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521558839.
- Wickens, Michael, 2016. "Is there an alternative way to avoid another eurozone crisis to the Five Presidents' Report?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 156-165.
- Luc Eyraud & Vitor Gaspar & Tigran Poghosyan, 2017. "Fiscal Politics in the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 17/18, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2013.
"A Fiscal Union for the Euro: Some Lessons from History ,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 59(3), pages 449-488, September.
- Michael D. Bordo & Agnieszka Markiewicz & Lars Jonung, 2011. "A Fiscal Union for the Euro: Some Lessons from History," NBER Working Papers 17380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karsten Wendorff & Alexander Mahle, 2015. "Staatsanleihen neu ausgestalten – für eine stabilitätsorientierte Währungsunion," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 95(9), pages 604-608, September.
- Feld, Lars P. & Fuest, Clemens & Haucap, Justus & Schweitzer, Heike & Wieland, Volker & Wigger, Berthold U., 2016. "Dismantling the boundaries of the ECB's monetary policy mandate: The CJEU's OMT judgement and its consequences," Kronberger Kreis-Studien 61e, Stiftung Marktwirtschaft / The Market Economy Foundation, Berlin.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Xavier Ragot & Guntram B. Wolff, 2016. "Which fiscal union for the euro area?," Policy Contributions 12893, Bruegel.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Debrun, Xavier & Heinemann, Friedrich & Horvath, Michal & Ódor, Ľudovít & Yeter, Mustafa, 2017. "Making the most of the European Fiscal Board," ZEW policy briefs 3/2017, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ashoka Mody, 2013. "A Schuman compact for the euro area," Essays and Lectures 802, Bruegel.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2017-10-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2017-10-15 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:econpr:_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.