Report NEP-OPM-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ippei Fujiwara & Scott Davis, 2017. "Dealing with Time-inconsistency: Inflation Targeting vs. Exchange Rate Targeting," 2017 Meeting Papers 795, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Masashige Hamano, 2017. "Missing Risk Sharing from International Transmission through Product Quality and Variety," DEM Discussion Paper Series 17-17, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Gurnain Pasricha, 2017. "Policy Rules for Capital Controls," Staff Working Papers 17-42, Bank of Canada.
- Andrea Waddle & Ellen McGrattan, 2017. "The Imact of Brexit on Foreign Investment and Production," 2017 Meeting Papers 710, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian K. Tipoy & Marthinus C. Breitenbach & Mulatu F. Zerihun, 2017. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates and Misalignments: The Case of Homogenous Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 201769, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, Mohsen & Wu, Tsung-Pao, 2017. "Purchasing Power Parity in the 34 OECD Countries: Evidence from Quantile-Based Unit Root Tests with both Smooth and Sharp Breaks," MPRA Paper 81820, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2017.
- Tamon Asonuma & Dirk Niepelt & Romain Rancière, 2017. "Sovereign Bond Prices, Haircuts and Maturity," NBER Working Papers 23864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tatiana Cesaroni & Roberta De Santis, 2017. "Dynamics of net foreign asset components in the EMU," Working Papers 5, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Ricardo M. Reyes-Heroles & Gabriel Tenorio, 2017. "Managing Capital Flows in the Presence of External Risks," International Finance Discussion Papers 1213, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pascal Paul, 2017. "A Macroeconomic Model with Occasional Financial Crises," Working Paper Series 2017-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Ferrero, Andrea & Rebucci, Alessandro, 2017. "International credit supply shocks," Bank of England working papers 680, Bank of England.
- Sergio de Ferra, 2017. "External Imbalances, Gross Capital Flows and Sovereign Debt Crises," 2017 Meeting Papers 726, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Clemens Fuest & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2017. "The German Current Account Surplus: Where Does It Come From, Is It Harmful and Should Germany Do Something about It?," EconPol Policy Reports 2, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Clemens Fuest & Daniel Gros & Friedrich Heinemann & Martin Kocher & Roberto Tamborini, 2017. "The Future of Eurozone Fiscal Governance," EconPol Policy Reports 1, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Martin Guzman & José Antonio Ocampo & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "Real Exchange Rate Policies for Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 23868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrej Sokol & Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi, 2017. "The International Credit Channel of U.S. Monetary Policy and Financial Shocks," 2017 Meeting Papers 724, Society for Economic Dynamics.