Which fiscal union for the euro area?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Sara Cecchetti & Martina Cecioni & Marika Cioffi & Wanda Cornacchia & Flavia Corneli & Gabriele Semeraro, 2018.
"Economic governance in the euro area: balancing risk reduction and risk sharing,"
Chapters, in: Giuseppe Eusepi & Richard E. Wagner (ed.),Debt Default and Democracy, chapter 7, pages 124-154,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Sara Cecchetti & Martina Cecioni & Marika Cioffi & Wanda Cornacchia & Flavia Corneli & Gabriele Semeraro, 2016. "Economic governance in the euro area: balancing risk reduction and risk sharing," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 344, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Thirion, Gilles, 2017. "European Fiscal Union: Economic rationale and design challenges," CEPS Papers 12160, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Agnes Benassy-Quere, 2016. "Euro-Area Fiscal Stance: From Theory to Practical Implementation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6040, CESifo.
- Grégory Claeys & Zsolt Darvas & Alvaro Leandro, 2016. "A proposal to revive the European Fiscal Framework," Policy Contributions 13490, Bruegel.
- Helge Berger & Giovanni Dell’Ariccia & Maurice Obstfeld, 2019.
"Revisiting the Economic Case for Fiscal Union in the Euro Area,"
IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 67(3), pages 657-683, September.
- Berger, Helge & DellAriccia, Giovanni & Obstfeld, Maurice, 2019. "Revisiting The Economic Case For Fiscal Union In The Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 13813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barrett, Sean & Corbet, Shaen & Larkin, Charles, 2019. "Sustainability, accountability and democracy: Ireland’s Troika experience," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 53-60.
- P. Butzen & S. Cheliout & N. Cordemans & E. De Prest & W. Melyn & L. Van Meensel & S. Van Parys, 2017. "Towards a new policy mix in the euro area ?," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iii, pages 63-91, December.
- Moyen, Stéphane & Stähler, Nikolai & Winkler, Fabian, 2019.
"Optimal unemployment insurance and international risk sharing,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 144-171.
- Stephane Moyen & Nikolai Stähler & Fabian Winkler, 2016. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance and International Risk Sharing," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-054, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stähler, Nikolai & Moyen, Stephane & Winkler, Fabian, 2016. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance and International Risk Sharing," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145612, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Moyen, Stéphane & Stähler, Nikolai & Winkler, Fabian, 2016. "Optimal unemployment insurance and international risk sharing," Discussion Papers 33/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Klaudijo Klaser, 2018. "The European Social Welfare Function Shaped on a Difference Principle: A Normative Rawlsian Approach in Favour of Fiscal Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 7186, CESifo.
- Jeroen Hessel & Niels Gilbert & Jasper de Jong, 2017. "Capitalising on the euro. Options for strengthening the EMU," DNB Occasional Studies 1502, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- van Riet, Ad, 2016. "Safeguarding the euro as a currency beyond the state," Occasional Paper Series 173, European Central Bank.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Clemens Fuest & Daniel Gros & Friedrich Heinemann & Martin Kocher & Roberto Tamborini, 2017. "The Future of Eurozone Fiscal Governance," EconPol Policy Reports 1, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Magdalena Kąkol, 2017. "Designing a fiscal union for the euro area," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 16(4), pages 413-432, December.
- Willi Semmler & Brigitte Young, 2017. "Re-Booting Europe: What kind of Fiscal Union - What kind of Social Union?," Working Papers 1713, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Zareh Asatryan & Xavier Debrun & Annika Havlik & Friedrich Heinemann & Martin G. Kocher & Roberto Tamborini, 2018. "Which Role for a European Minister of Economy and Finance in a European Fiscal Union?," EconPol Policy Reports 6, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2016-03-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-03-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2016-03-10 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:12893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.