Re-Booting Europe: What kind of Fiscal Union - What kind of Social Union?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Demertzis & Guntram B. Wolff, 2016. "What are the prerequisites for a euro-area fiscal capacity?," Policy Contributions 16381, Bruegel.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Daniel Leigh, 2013.
"Growth Forecast Errors and Fiscal Multipliers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 117-120, May.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Daniel Leigh, 2013. "Growth Forecast Errors and Fiscal Multipliers," NBER Working Papers 18779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J Blanchard & Daniel Leigh, 2013. "Growth Forecast Errors and Fiscal Multipliers," IMF Working Papers 13/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Schleer, Frauke & Semmler, Willi, 2015.
"Financial sector and output dynamics in the euro area: Non-linearities reconsidered,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 235-263.
- Frauke Schleer & Willi Semmler, 2014. "Financial Sector and Output Dynamics in the Euro Area: Non-linearities Reconsidered," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2014-5, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Schleer, Frauke & Semmler, Willi, 2014. "Financial Sector and Output Dynamics in the Euro Area: Non-linearities Reconsidered," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100578, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Xavier Ragot & Guntram B. Wolff, 2016. "Which fiscal union for the euro area?," Policy Contributions 12893, Bruegel.
- Mittnik, Stefan & Semmler, Willi, 2012. "Regime dependence of the fiscal multiplier," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 502-522.
- Fritz W. Scharpf, 2002. "The European Social Model," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 645-670, November.
- Romain Ranciere & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton & Michael Kumhof & Claire Lebarz & Alexander W. Richter, 2012. "Income Inequality and Current Account Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 12/8, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:new:wpaper:1713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Setterfield). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denewus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.