Report NEP-EEC-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Crosignani & Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Luís Fonseca, 2016. "The (unintended?) consequences of the largest liquidity injection ever," ESRB Working Paper Series 31, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Iannino, Maria Chiara, 2017. "Did the Basel Process of Capital Regulation Enhance the Resiliency of European Banks?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11920, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ad van Riet, 2017. "Addressing the safety trilemma: a safe sovereign asset for the eurozone," ESRB Working Paper Series 35, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Antonella Cavallo & Antonio Ribba, 2017. "Measuring the Effects of Oil Price and Euro-area Shocks on CEECs Business Cycles," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 128, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Rossella Bardazzi & Leonardo Ghezzi, 2017. "International competitiveness and investment: simulations with a bilateral trade model," Working Papers - Economics wp2017_01.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Markus Behn & Carsten Detken & Tuomas Peltonen & Willem Schudel, 2016. "Predicting vulnerabilities in the EU banking sector: the role of global and domestic factors," ESRB Working Paper Series 29, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Timo Baas & Ansgar Belke, 2015. "Labor market reforms and current account imbalances - beggar-thy-neighbor policies in a currency union?," EcoMod2015 8484, EcoMod.
- Hein, Eckhard & Dünhaupt, Petra & Alfageme, Ayoze & Kulesza, Marta, 2017. "Financialisation and distribution in the US, the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden and France: Before and after the crisis," IPE Working Papers 85/2017, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Ciminelli, Gabriele & Ernst, Ekkehard & Giuliodori, Massimo & Merola, Rossana, 2017. "The Composition Effects of Tax-Based Consolidations on Income Inequality," GLO Discussion Paper Series 25, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Tatiana Gaelle Yongoua Tchikanda, 2017. "Systemic risk and individual risk: A trade-off?," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-16, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2017. ": Knowledge Creation and Enhanced Investment Dynamics in a Europe with New Institutions," EIIW Discussion paper disbei231, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Gregory De Walque & Thomas Lejeune & Yuliya Rychalovska & Rafael Wouters, 2017. "An estimated two-country EA-US model with limited exchange rate pass-through," Working Paper Research 317, National Bank of Belgium.
- Plehwe, Dieter & Krämer, Werner & Neujeffski, Moritz & Meland, Alexander & Guérot, Ulrike, 2016. "Time to go beyond interstate federalism - or something different? The response of new pro-European think tanks to the EU integration crisis," Discussion Papers, Inequality and Social Policy SP I 2016-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan & Khanh Trung Hoang, 2017. "The Cost Channel Effect of Monetary Transmission: How Effective Is the ECB’s Low Interest Rate Policy for Increasing Inflation?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1654, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Willi Semmler & Brigitte Young, 2017. "Re-Booting Europe: What kind of Fiscal Union - What kind of Social Union?," Working Papers 1713, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.