The Cost Channel Effect of Monetary Transmission: How Effective Is the ECB’s Low Interest Rate Policy for Increasing Inflation?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Schäfer, Dorothea & Stephan, Andreas & Trung Hoang, Khanh, 2017. "The Cost Channel Effect of Monetary Transmission: How Effective is the ECB's Low Interest Rate Policy for Increasing Inflation?," Ratio Working Papers 287, The Ratio Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaufmann, Sylvia & Scharler, Johann, 2009.
"Financial systems and the cost channel transmission of monetary policy shocks,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 40-46, January.
- Johann Scharler & Sylvia Kaufmann, 2007. "Financial Systems and the Cost Channel Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 67, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Sylvia Kaufmann & Johann Scharler, 2007. "Financial Systems and the Cost Channel Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks," Working Papers 116, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Chowdhury, Ibrahim & Hoffmann, Mathias & Schabert, Andreas, 2006.
"Inflation dynamics and the cost channel of monetary transmission,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 995-1016, May.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Mathias Hoffmann & Andreas Schabert, "undated". "Inflation Dynamics and the Cost Channel of Monetary Transmission," Working Papers 2003_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Oct 2003.
- Chowdhury, Ibrahim & Hoffmann, Mathias & Schabert, Andreas, 2004. "Inflation dynamics and the cost channel of monetary transmission," CFR Working Papers 04-01, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Mathias Hoffmann & Andreas Schabert, 2004. "Inflation Dynamics And The Cost Channel Of Monetary Transmission," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 80, Royal Economic Society.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Mathias Hoffmann & Andreas Schabert, 2004. "Inflation Dynamics and the Cost Channel of Monetary Transmission," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 18, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Galariotis, Emilios C. & Makrichoriti, Panagiota & Spyrou, Spyros, 2016.
"Sovereign CDS spread determinants and spill-over effects during financial crisis: A panel VAR approach,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 62-77.
- Emilios C. Galariotis & Panagiota Makrichoriti & Spyros Spyrou, 2016. "Sovereign CDS Spread Determinants and Spill-Over Effects During Financial Crisis: A Panel VAR Approach," Post-Print hal-01358715, HAL.
- Michael R. M. Abrigo & Inessa Love, 2016. "Estimation of panel vector autoregression in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 16(3), pages 778-804, September.
- Henzel, Steffen & Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2009.
"The price puzzle revisited: Can the cost channel explain a rise in inflation after a monetary policy shock?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 268-289, June.
- Steffen Henzel & Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2007. "The Price Puzzle Revisited: Can the Cost Channel Explain a Rise in Inflation after a Monetary Policy Shock?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2039, CESifo Group Munich.
- Henzel, Steffen & Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric, 2009. "The price puzzle revisited: Can the cost channel explain a rise in inflation after a monetary policy shock?," Munich Reprints in Economics 19421, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Malikane, Christopher, 2012. "Inflation dynamics and the cost channel in emerging markets," MPRA Paper 42688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smith, Andrew Lee, 2015. "When does the cost channel pose a challenge to inflation targeting central banks?," Research Working Paper RWP 15-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Rabanal, Pau, 2007. "Does inflation increase after a monetary policy tightening? Answers based on an estimated DSGE model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 906-937, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; cost channel; monetary transmission;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2017-04-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2017-04-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2017-04-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-04-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1654. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.