Report NEP-MAC-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonella Cavallo & Antonio Ribba, 2017. "Measuring the Effects of Oil Price and Euro-area Shocks on CEECs Business Cycles," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 128, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Auer, Raphael & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Saurï¿½, Philip, 2017. "International Inflation Spillovers Through Input Linkages," CEPR Discussion Papers 11906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pinshi, Christian, 2016.
"Une perspective macroprudentielle pour la stabilité financière
[A macroprudential perspective on financial stability]," MPRA Paper 77905, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Feb 2017.
- Tatsuki Okamoto & Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2017. "Empirical Evidence from a Japanese Lending Survey within the TVP-VAR Framework: Does the Credit Channel Matter for Monetary Policy?," Discussion Papers 1709, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Auer, Raphael & Borio, Claudio & Filardo, Andrew J, 2017. "The globalisation of inflation: the growing importance of global value chains," CEPR Discussion Papers 11905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hyunju Kang & Hyunduk Suh, 2017. "Macroeconomic Dynamics in Korea during and after the Global Financial Crisis: A Bayesian DSGE Approach," Inha University IBER Working Paper Series 2017-1, Inha University, Institute of Business and Economic Research, revised Mar 2017.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Elena Pastorino, 2017. "Financial Markets and Fiscal Unions," NBER Working Papers 23235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2017. "Intangible Capital and Measured Productivity," NBER Working Papers 23233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Dennis, 2017. "Durations at the Zero Lower Bound," Working Papers 2017_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Neto, António & Furukawa, Yuichi & Ribeiro, Ana Paula, 2017. "Can Trade Unions Increase Social Welfare? An R&D Model with Cash-in-Advance Constraints," MPRA Paper 77312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Kohlbrecher, Britta & Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2017. "The effects of productivity and benefits on unemployment: Breaking the link," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 08/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Giuseppe Ciccarone & Francesco Giuli & Enrico Marchetti, 2017. "Prospect Theory And Self-Fulfilling Market Sentiments," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0216, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Olga Gouveia & Enestor Dos Santos & Santiago Fernandez de Lis & Alejandro Neut & Javier Sebastian, 2017. "Monedas digitales emitidas por los bancos centrales: adopcion y repercusiones," Working Papers 17/05, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Gabriela Nodari, 2017. "Uncertainty and Monetary Policy in Good and Bad Times," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Christophe Blot & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2017. "Does Monetary Policy generate Asset Price Bubbles?," Working Papers 2017-06, CRESE.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2017.
"Использование Взаимосвязи Между Ввп И Денежной Массой Для Экономического Прогнозирования
[Economic Forecasting Based on the Relationship between GDP and Real Money Supply]," MPRA Paper 77475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Neuhann, 2016. "Macroeconomic effects of secondary market trading," ESRB Working Paper Series 25, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Gregory De Walque & Thomas Lejeune & Yuliya Rychalovska & Rafael Wouters, 2017. "An estimated two-country EA-US model with limited exchange rate pass-through," Working Paper Research 317, National Bank of Belgium.
- Kim, Wongi, 2016. "Government Spending Policy Uncertainty and Economic Activity: U.S. Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 16-10, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Sanchez-Romero, Miguel & Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, Alexia, 2017. "Redistributive effects of the US pension system among individuals with different life expectancy," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 03/2017, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Alexander Kroeger & John McGowan & Asani Sarkar, 2017. "The pre-crisis monetary policy implementation framework," Staff Reports 809, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 May 2018.
- Chang, Juin-Jen & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2017. "Welfare Cost of Inflation: The Role of Price Markups and Increasing Returns to Production Specialization," MPRA Paper 77753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Kyunghun, 2016. "International Transmission of U.S. Monetary Policy Surprises," Working Papers 16-5, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Laliotis, Ioannis & Stavropoulou, Charitini, 2017. "Crises and mortality: Does the level of unemployment matter?," MPRA Paper 77873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrdear, John, 2017. "The calm policymaker," Bank of England working papers 653, Bank of England.
- Cozzi, Guido & Pataracchia, Beatrice & Ratto, Marco & Pfeiffer, Philipp, 2017. "How much Keynes and how much Schumpeter? An Estimated Macromodel of the US Economy," MPRA Paper 77771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takumi Motoyama, 2017. "Fiscal sustainability under physical and human capital accumulation in an overlapping generations model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Yoichi Ueno, 2017. "Term Structure Models with Negative Interest Rates," IMES Discussion Paper Series 17-E-01, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Cozzi, Guido, 2017. "Depreciation: a Dangerous Affair," MPRA Paper 77796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Benati & Robert E. Lucas & Juan Pablo Nicolini & Warren E. Weber, 2017. "International Evidence on Long-Run Money Demand," Working Papers 737, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 10 Feb 2017.
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai & Luigi Bocola, 2017. "Sovereign risk and firm heterogeneity," Staff Report 547, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Luz Dary Beltrán Jaimes & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & María del Carmen Delgado, 2017. "Medición de los efectos de un aumento del 20% de las tarifas de Estados Unidos sobre la economía mexicana a través de modelización multisectorial," Working Papers 2017-001, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Gloria Bernal y Andrés Giraldo & Andrés Giraldo, 2017. "Datos en Tiempo Real, Regla de Taylor y Política Monetaria en Colombia: Otro Ejercicio Empírico," Documentos de Economía 015491, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Gloria Bernal y Andrés Giraldo & Andrés Giraldo, 2017. "Datos en Tiempo Real, Regla de Taylor y Política Monetaria en Colombia: Otro Ejercicio Empírico," Vniversitas Económica 015492, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Zsolt Darvas & András Simon, 2015. "Filling the Gap-- Open Economy Considerations for More Reliable Potential Output Estimates," EcoMod2015 8650, EcoMod.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan & Khanh Trung Hoang, 2017. "The Cost Channel Effect of Monetary Transmission: How Effective Is the ECB’s Low Interest Rate Policy for Increasing Inflation?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1654, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2017. "Substitution Bias in Multilateral Methods for CPI Construction using Scanner Data," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2017-3, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 23 Mar 2017.
- Lugilde, Alba & Bande, Roberto & Riveiro, Dolores, 2017. "Precautionary Saving: a review of the theory and the evidence," MPRA Paper 77511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcelo Arbex & Sidney Caetano & Michel Souza, 2017. "Asymmetric effects of shocks on TFP," Working Papers 1702, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Gorga, Carmine, 2017. "Concordian Economics: Beyond Micro and Macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 77498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schivardi, Fabiano & Sette, Enrico & Tabellini, Guido, 2017. "Credit Misallocation During the European Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Kevin J. Fox, 2017. "Decomposing Value Added Growth into Explanatory Factors," Discussion Papers 2017-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Ferrari, Massimo & Kearns, Jonathan & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2017. "Monetary policy's rising FX impact in the era of ultra-low rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 11918, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Galip Kemal Ozhan, 2016. "Financial intermediation, resource allocation, and macroeconomic interdependence," ESRB Working Paper Series 28, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir Kocaaslan & Kostas Mouratidis, 2015. "The Role of Financial Depth on The Asymmetric Impact of Monetary Policy," EcoMod2015 8285, EcoMod.
- Tiago Neves Sequeira & Pedro Mazeda Gil & Óscar Afonso, 2016. "Growth without scale effects due to entropy," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2016_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Tito Cordella & Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2015. "CATalytic Insurance: The Case for Natural Disasters," CID Working Papers 301, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- William B.P. Robson & Benjamin Dachis & Aaron Jacobs, 2017. "Equipment Failure: Feeble Business Investment Costs Canadians their Competitive Edge," e-briefs 255, C.D. Howe Institute.
- PYO , Hak K. & Song , Saerang, 2015. "The Distribution of Optimal Liquidity for Economic Growth and Stability," Working Papers 15-2, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Maryam Farboodi & Gregor Jarosch & Robert Shimer, 2017. "The Emergence of Market Structure," NBER Working Papers 23234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthieu Gomez & Augustin Landier & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2016. "Banks' exposure to interest rate risk and the transmission of monetary policy," ESRB Working Paper Series 13, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Malmendier, Ulrike M. & Nagel, Stefan & Yan, Zhen, 2017. "The Making of Hawks and Doves: Inflation Experiences on the FOMC," CEPR Discussion Papers 11902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana gomez-Loscos & M. Dolores Gadea (Universidad de Zaragoza) & Gabriel Perez-Quiros (Bank of Spain), 2015. "Great Moderation and Great Recession. From plain sailing to stormy seas?," EcoMod2015 8267, EcoMod.
- Keshab Raj Bhattarai & Sushanta K. Mallick, 2015. "Macroeconomic policy coordination in the global economy: VAR and BVAR-DSGE analyses," EcoMod2015 8610, EcoMod.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Is innovation destroying jobs? Firm-level evidence from the EU," MERIT Working Papers 2017-013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2017. "Health Risk, Insurance and Optimal Progressive Income Taxation," Working Papers 2017-01, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2020.
- Gabaix, Xavier & Laibson, David, 2017. "Myopia and Discounting," CEPR Discussion Papers 11914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- González Laxe, Fernando & Armesto Pina, José Francisco & Sánchez-Fernández, Patricio & Lago Peñas, Santiago, 2017.
"Balance de la economía gallega en el año 2016
[Balance of the Galician economy in the year 2016]," MPRA Paper 77800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leila E. Davis - Joao Paulo A. de Souza y Gonzalo Hernandez & Joao Paulo A. de Souza & Gonzalo Hernandez, 2017. "An empirical analysis of Minsky regimes in the US economy," Vniversitas Económica 015495, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Irina Balteanu & Aitor Erce, 2017. "Linking Bank Crises and Sovereign Defaults: Evidence from Emerging Markets," Working Papers 22, European Stability Mechanism.
- Mr Insukindro & Chandra Utama, 2015. "Povincial Inflation Dynamics in Indonesia: Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve Approach," EcoMod2015 8599, EcoMod.
- Timo Baas & Ansgar Belke, 2015. "Labor market reforms and current account imbalances - beggar-thy-neighbor policies in a currency union?," EcoMod2015 8484, EcoMod.
- Jacek Kotłowski, 2015. "Do central bank forecasts matter for professional forecasters?," EcoMod2015 8317, EcoMod.
- Leyla Baştav, 2015. "Hysteresis and US Labor Markets > > (1990-2014)," EcoMod2015 8712, EcoMod.
- Vania Silva & Esmeralda Ramalho & Carlos Vieira, 2016. "The use of cheques in the European Union: a cross-country analysis," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2016_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Hazama, Makoto & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2017. "Measuring the Systemic Risk in Interfirm Transaction Networks," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 66, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jorge Andraz & Paulo Rodrigues, 2016. "Monitoring tourism flows and destination management: Empirical evidence for Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2016_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Belgium; 2017 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; Supplementary Information," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:syd:wpaper:2016-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aleksandra Halka & Jacek Kotłowski, 2015. "Global or domestic? Which shocks drive inflation in the small open economies?," EcoMod2015 8354, EcoMod.
- Ciminelli, Gabriele & Ernst, Ekkehard & Giuliodori, Massimo & Merola, Rossana, 2017. "The Composition Effects of Tax-Based Consolidations on Income Inequality," GLO Discussion Paper Series 25, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Kelly, Robert & McCann, Fergal & O'Toole, Conor, 2017. "Credit conditions, macroprudential policy and house prices," ESRB Working Paper Series 36, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Vernikov, Andrei & Mamonov, Mikhail, 2017.
"Долгосрочное Банковское Кредитование: Какие Банки Им Занимаются И Почему?
[Which banks and why lend long-term in Russia?]," MPRA Paper 77160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stojkoski, Viktor & Popova, Kristina, 2016. "Financial Development and Growth: Panel Cointegration Evidence from South-Eastern and Central Europe," MPRA Paper 69029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luu, Duc Thi & Lux, Thomas & Yanovski, Boyan, 2017. "Structural correlations in the Italian overnight money market: An analysis based on network configuration models," Economics Working Papers 2017-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Paraguay; Technical Assistance Report-Establishing a Structural Balance Rule and a Public Debt Objective," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:pum:wpaper:wp01_17.pdf is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gehrig, Thomas & Iannino, Maria Chiara, 2017. "Did the Basel Process of Capital Regulation Enhance the Resiliency of European Banks?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11920, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2017. "Partial Fiscalization: Some Lessons on Europe’s Unfinished Business," NBER Working Papers 23220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmiña O. Vargas & Julian A. Parra-Polania, 2017. "Optimal crisis interventions in an open economy with credit constraint," Borradores de Economia 989, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro & Yamano, Norihiko & Webb, Colin, 2017. "Economic shocks and changes in global production structure : methods for measuring economic resilience," IDE Discussion Papers 649, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kim, Young Gui & Pyo, Hak K., 2016. "Trade in Intermediate Goods: Implications for Productivity and Welfare in Korea," Working Papers 16-14, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.