The calm policymaker
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariana García-Schmidt & Michael Woodford, 2015.
"Are Low Interest Rates Deflationary? A Paradox of Perfect-Foresight Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
21614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- García-Schmidt, Mariana & Woodford, Michael, 2015. "Are Low Interest Rates Deflationary? A Paradox of Perfect-Foresight Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 2007.
"E-stability vis-a-vis determinacy results for a broad class of linear rational expectations models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1376-1391, April.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2006. "E-Stability vis-a-vis Determinacy Results for a Broad Class of Linear Rational Expectations Models," NBER Working Papers 12441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rendahl, Pontus, 2017. "Linear Time Iteration," Economics Series 330, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Pearlman, Joseph & Currie, David & Levine, Paul, 1986. "Rational expectations models with partial information," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 90-105, April.
- Flood, Robert P & Garber, Peter M, 1980. "Market Fundamentals versus Price-Level Bubbles: The First Tests," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(4), pages 745-770, August.
- Guido Ascari & Paolo Bonomolo & Hedibert F. Lopes, 2016. "Rational Sunspots," Economics Series Working Papers 787, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDispersed information; imperfect common knowledge; New Keynesian; indeterminacy; Blanchard-Kahn; Taylor rules; Taylor principle; interest rate peg;
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2017-04-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-04-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:0653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .