When the Euro Falls Apart
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siekmann, Helmut, 2015. "The legal framework for the European System of Central Banks," SAFE White Paper Series 26, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Eichler, Stefan, 2012. "Financial crisis risk, ECB “non-standard” measures, and the external value of the euro," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 257-265.
- Oleg V. Petrenko & Federico Aime & Tessa Recendes & Jeffrey A. Chandler, 2019. "The case for humble expectations: CEO humility and market performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(12), pages 1938-1964, December.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1999. "Alice in Euroland," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 181-209, June.
- Anke Mönnig, 2012. "Balancing the European Monetary Union - an Impact Analysis on the Return of National Currencies," GWS Discussion Paper Series 12-8, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Anke Mönnig, 2016. "The European Monetary Union break-up: an economic experiment on the return of the deutsche mark," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 497-517, October.
- John C. Soper, 2004. "European Labor Markets and Structural Reform : Does the Euro Have a Future?," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 20(Fall 2004), pages 112-124.
- Siekmann, Helmut, 2016. "Replacing or supplementing the euro in member states whose currency is the euro," IMFS Working Paper Series 109, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Kalin Hristov, 2001. "Official Eurozation of Bulgaria: Pluses and Minuses," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 64-80.
- Dirk Meyer, 2012. "Ein Fahrplan zum Euroaustritt – technische Vorbereitung und Durchführung im Austrittsland," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(06), pages 22-27, March.
- Lars Jonung & Eoin Drea, 2010. "It Can't Happen, It's a Bad Idea, It Won't Last: U.S. Economists on the EMU and the Euro, 1989â€“2002," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 7(1), pages 1-4â€“52, January.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 2011. "Avro Bölgesi Ülkelerindeki Güncel Borç Krizi [Current Sovereign Debt Crisis in Eurozone Countries]," MPRA Paper 33528, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Aug 2011.
- Siekmann, Helmut, 2018. "Legal tender in the euro area," IMFS Working Paper Series 122, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Barry Eichengreen, 2010. "The Breakup of the Euro Area," NBER Chapters, in: Europe and the Euro, pages 11-51, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siekmann, Helmut, 2015. "Exit, exclusion, and parallel currencies in the euro area," IMFS Working Paper Series 99, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Cornelius, Peter K. & Trimbur, Thomas, 2000. "Heterogeneous policy responses and the risk of monetary disintegration in Europe," Research Notes 00-1, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Anke Mönnig, 2012. "Balancing the European Currency Union - an Impact Analysis on the Return of National Currencies," EcoMod2012 3831, EcoMod.
- Russell COOPER, 2012.
"Exit from a Monetary Union through Euroization: Discipline without chaos,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2012/09, European University Institute.
- Russell Cooper, 2012. "Exit from a Monetary Union through Euroization: Discipline without Chaos," NBER Working Papers 17908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tholl, Johannes & Schwarzbach, Christoph & Pittalis, Sandro & von Mettenheim, Hans-Jörg, 2020. "Bank funding and the recent political development in Italy: What about redenomination risk?," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Eichler, Stefan & Hielscher, Kai, 2012. "Does the ECB act as a lender of last resort during the subprime lending crisis?: Evidence from monetary policy reaction models," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 552-568.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intfin:v:1:y:1998:i:2:p:207-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.