Balancing the European Monetary Union - an Impact Analysis on the Return of National Currencies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornelius, Peter K. & Trimbur, Thomas, 2000. "Heterogeneous policy responses and the risk of monetary disintegration in Europe," Research Notes 00-1, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Zeddies, Götz, 2011. "Der Euro als Triebfeder des deutschen Exports?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 130, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Frank Strobel, 2005.
"Leaving EMU: a real options perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(13), pages 1449-1453.
- Frank Strobel, 2004. "Leaving EMU: a real options perspective," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 83, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2010. "The Breakup of the Euro Area," NBER Chapters,in: Europe and the Euro, pages 11-51 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott, Hal S, 1998. "When the Euro Falls Apart," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 207-228, December.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Monetary Union; projection; impact analysis;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-05-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2013-05-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-05-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-05-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gws:dpaper:12-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (GWS mbH). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gwsosde.html .