Report NEP-MON-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew P. Blake & Tatiana Kirsanova & Tony Yates, 2013. "Monetary policy delegation and equilibrium coordination," Working Papers 2013_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Ermişoğlu, Ergun & Akçelik, Yasin & Oduncu, Arif & Taşkın, Temel, 2013. "The Effects of Additional Monetary Tightening on Exchange Rates," MPRA Paper 46615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexei Kudrin, 2013. "The Influence of Oil and Gas Revenues on Russia’s Monetary and Credit Policy," Working Papers 0066, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Akcelik, Yasin & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Oduncu, Arif, 2013. "Central Banking in Making during the Post-crisis World and the Policy-Mix of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey," MPRA Paper 46612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Sarunas Girdenas, 2013. "Should Central Bank respond to the Changes in the Loan to Collateral Value Ratio and in the House Prices?," Discussion Papers 1303, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Ippei Fujiwara, 2013. "Monetary Policy Cooperation - Policy Prescriptions from New Open Economy Macroeconomics," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-293, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Marc Giannoni, 2013. "The inflation-output trade-off revisited," Staff Reports 608, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Huang, Pidong & Igarashi, Yoske, 2013. "Trejos-Wright with a 2-unit bound: existence and stability of monetary steady states," MPRA Paper 46624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Pidong & Igarashi, Yoske, 2013. "Why Ten $1's Are Not Treated as a $10," MPRA Paper 46623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randall Morck & M. Deniz Yavuz & Bernard Yeung, 2013. "State-run Banks, Money Growth, and the Real Economy," NBER Working Papers 19004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huang, Pidong, 2013. "Robustness of Stability to cost of carrying money in a Matching Model of Money," MPRA Paper 46625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verona , Fabio & Martins, Manuel M. F. & Drumond , Inês, 2013. "(Un)anticipated monetary policy in a DSGE model with a shadow banking system," Research Discussion Papers 4/2013, .
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi & Luigi Paciello, 2013. "Monetary Shocks with Observation and menu Costs," EIEF Working Papers Series 1310, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2013.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Matthews, Kent & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Xiao, Zhigui, 2013. "Banking and the Macroeconomy in China: A Banking Crisis Deferred?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ellyne, Mark & Chater, Rachel, 2013. "Exchange Control and SADC Regional Integration," MPRA Paper 46648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anke Mönnig, 2012. "Balancing the European Monetary Union - an Impact Analysis on the Return of National Currencies," GWS Discussion Paper Series 12-8, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Huang, Pidong, 2012. "A comment on: 'Efficient propagation of shocks and the optimal return on money'," MPRA Paper 46621, University Library of Munich, Germany.