Report NEP-MON-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew P. Blake & Tatiana Kirsanova & Tony Yates, 2013. "Monetary policy delegation and equilibrium coordination," Working Papers 2013_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Ermişoğlu, Ergun & Akçelik, Yasin & Oduncu, Arif & Taşkın, Temel, 2013. "The Effects of Additional Monetary Tightening on Exchange Rates," MPRA Paper 46615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexei Kudrin, 2013. "The Influence of Oil and Gas Revenues on Russia’s Monetary and Credit Policy," Working Papers 0066, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Akcelik, Yasin & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Oduncu, Arif, 2013. "Central Banking in Making during the Post-crisis World and the Policy-Mix of the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey," MPRA Paper 46612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Sarunas Girdenas, 2013. "Should Central Bank respond to the Changes in the Loan to Collateral Value Ratio and in the House Prices?," Discussion Papers 1303, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Ippei Fujiwara, 2013. "Monetary Policy Cooperation - Policy Prescriptions from New Open Economy Macroeconomics," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-293, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Marc Giannoni, 2013. "The inflation-output trade-off revisited," Staff Reports 608, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Huang, Pidong & Igarashi, Yoske, 2013. "Trejos-Wright with a 2-unit bound: existence and stability of monetary steady states," MPRA Paper 46624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Pidong & Igarashi, Yoske, 2013. "Why Ten $1's Are Not Treated as a $10," MPRA Paper 46623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Randall Morck & M. Deniz Yavuz & Bernard Yeung, 2013. "State-run Banks, Money Growth, and the Real Economy," NBER Working Papers 19004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huang, Pidong, 2013. "Robustness of Stability to cost of carrying money in a Matching Model of Money," MPRA Paper 46625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2013_004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi & Luigi Paciello, 2013. "Monetary Shocks with Observation and menu Costs," EIEF Working Papers Series 1310, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2013.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Matthews, Kent & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Xiao, Zhigui, 2013. "Banking and the Macroeconomy in China: A Banking Crisis Deferred?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ellyne, Mark & Chater, Rachel, 2013. "Exchange Control and SADC Regional Integration," MPRA Paper 46648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anke Mönnig, 2012. "Balancing the European Monetary Union - an Impact Analysis on the Return of National Currencies," GWS Discussion Paper Series 12-8, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Huang, Pidong, 2012. "A comment on: 'Efficient propagation of shocks and the optimal return on money'," MPRA Paper 46621, University Library of Munich, Germany.