Robustness of Stability to cost of carrying money in a Matching Model of Money
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Pidong & Igarashi, Yoske, 2015.
"Trejos–Wright with a 2-unit bound: Existence and stability of monetary steady states,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 55-62.
- Zhu, Tao, 2005.
"Existence of a monetary steady state in a matching model: divisible money,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 135-160, August.
- Zhu, Tao, 2003. "Existence of a monetary steady state in a matching model: indivisible money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 307-324, October.
- Edward J. Green & Ruilin Zhou, 2002.
"Dynamic Monetary Equilibrium in a Random Matching Economy,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 929-969, May.
- Edward J. Green & Ruilin Zhou, 2000. "Dynamic monetary equilibrium in a random-matching economy," Working Paper Series WP-00-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Wallace, Neil & Zhu, Tao, 2004. "A commodity-money refinement in matching models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 246-258, August.
- Trejos, Alberto & Wright, Randall, 1995. "Search, Bargaining, Money, and Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 118-141, February.
- Hector Lomeli & Ted Temzelides, 2002. "Discrete time dynamics in a random matching monetary model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(2), pages 259-269.
More about this item
Keywordsrandom matching model; monetary steady state; instability; determinacy; Zhu (2003).;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-05-05 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2013-05-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-05-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .