Modelling the composition of personal sector wealth in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Anderson, G J & Blundell, R W, 1982. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing in Dynamic Singular Equation Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1559-1571, November.
- Hendry, David F, 1994. "HUS Revisited," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 86-106, Summer.
- Campbell, John Y. & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1991. "The response of consumption to income : A cross-country investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 723-756, May.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin, 2002.
"Long-Run Structural Modelling,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 49-87.
- Pesaran,H.M. & Shin,Y., 1995. "Long-Run Structural Modelling," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9419, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mohammad Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin, 1999. "Long-Run Structural Modelling," ESE Discussion Papers 44, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Barr, David G & Cuthbertson, Keith, 1991. "An Interdependent Error Feedback Model of UK Company Sector Asset Demands," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(4), pages 596-611, October.
- Manchester, Joyce M. & Poterba, James M., 1989. "Second mortgages and household saving," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 325-346, May.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Barr, D G & Cuthbertson, Keith, 1991. "Neoclassical Consumer Demand Theory and the Demand for Money," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 855-876, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonizzi, Bruno, 2017.
"Institutional investors’ allocation to emerging markets: A panel approach to asset demand,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 47-64.
- Bonizzi, Bruno, 2015. "Institutional Investors Allocation to Emerging Markets: a Panel Approach to Asset Demand," MPRA Paper 61784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Ochmann, 2014.
"Differential income taxation and household asset allocation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 880-894, March.
- Richard Ochmann, 2010. "Differential Income Taxation and Household Asset Allocation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1058, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- John Muellbauer & John Duca, 2012.
"Tobin Lives: Integrating evolving credit market architecture into flow of funds based macro-models,"
Economics Series Working Papers
622, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Duca, John & Muellbauer, John, 2013. "Tobin LIVES: Integrating evolving credit market architecture into flow of funds based macro-models," Working Paper Series 1581, European Central Bank.
- Duca, John V. & Muellbauer, John N., 2013. "Tobin lives: integrating evolving credit market architecture into flow of funds based macro-models," Working Papers 1307, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:14:y:2004:i:9:p:611-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.