Report NEP-CMP-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- CUERVO, Daniel Palhazi & GOOS, Peter & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2013. "An iterated local search algorithm for the construction of large scale D-optimal experimental designs," Working Papers 2013006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja, Felipe Mejia-Pelaez, James W. Kolari & Felipe Mejia-Pelaez & James W. Kolari, 2012. "Blind Man's Buff: On the Search of the Optimal Capital Structure," Proyecciones Financieras y Valoración 010722, Master Consultores.
- Elisa Appolloni & Lucia Caramellino & Antonino Zanette, 2013. "A robust tree method for pricing American options with CIR stochastic interest rate," Papers 1305.0479, arXiv.org.
- Francesco Bosello & Lorenza Campagnolo & Fabio Eboli, 2013. "Climate Change and Adaptation: The Case of Nigerian Agriculture," Working Papers 2013.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2013. "The EU decarbonisation roadmap 2050: What way to walk?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-055 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Francesco Bosello & Lorenza Campagnolo & Carlo Carraro & Fabio Eboli & Ramiro Parrado & Elisa Portale, 2013. "Macroeconomic Impacts of the EU 30% GHG Mitigation Target," Working Papers 2013.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anke Mönnig, 2012. "Balancing the European Monetary Union - an Impact Analysis on the Return of National Currencies," GWS Discussion Paper Series 12-8, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael, 2013. "A Monte Carlo procedure for checking identification in DSGE models," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Tonogi, Akiyuki, 2013. "The Relation between Inventory Investment and Price Dynamics in a Distributive Firm," Research Center for Price Dynamics Working Paper Series 8, Research Center for Price Dynamics, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.