The Relation between Inventory Investment and Price Dynamics in a Distributive Firm
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Akiyuki Tonogi, 2013. "The Relation between Inventory Investment and Price Dynamics in a Distributive Firm," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 010, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Bils & Peter J. Klenow, 2004. "Some Evidence on the Importance of Sticky Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(5), pages 947-985, October.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2013.
"Inventories, Markups, and Real Rigidities in Menu Cost Models,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 249-276.
- Virgiliu Midrigan & Oleksiy Kryvtsov, 2008. "Inventories, Markups, and Real Rigidities in Menu Cost Models," 2008 Meeting Papers 487, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2009. "Inventories, Markups, and Real Rigidities in Menu Cost Models," NBER Working Papers 14651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2009. "Inventories, Markups, and Real Rigidities in Menu Cost Models," Staff Working Papers 09-6, Bank of Canada.
- Anil K Kashyap, 1995.
"Sticky Prices: New Evidence from Retail Catalogs,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 245-274.
- Anil K. Kashyap, 1990. "Sticky prices: new evidence from retail catalogs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 112, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anil K. Kashyap, 1991. "Sticky prices: new evidence from retail catalogs," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Anil K. Kashyap, 1994. "Sticky Prices: New Evidence from Retail Catalogs," NBER Working Papers 4855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kahn, James A, 1987. "Inventories and the Volatility of Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 667-679, September.
- Victor Aguirregabiria, 1999. "The Dynamics of Markups and Inventories in Retailing Firms," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(2), pages 275-308.
- Abe, Naohito & Tonogi, Akiyuki, 2010. "Micro and macro price dynamics in daily data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 716-728, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory; Price Stickiness; Numerical Experiment; (S; s) Policy;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-05-05 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2013-05-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-COM-2013-05-05 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:rcpdwp:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pdhitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.