Report NEP-BEC-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc J. Melitz & Stephen J. Redding, 2013. "Firm Heterogeneity and Aggregate Welfare," CEP Discussion Papers dp1200, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rüdiger Bachmann & Steffen Elstner, 2013. "Firms' Optimism and Pessimism," NBER Working Papers 18989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Altomonte & Armando Rungi, 2013. "Business Groups as Hierarchies of Firms: Determinants of Vertical Integration and Performance," Working Papers 2013.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Christopher R. Knittel & Anson Soderbery, 2013. "Keeping it Fresh: Strategic Product Redesigns and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 18997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leandro Dï¿½Aurizio & Livio Romano, 2013. "Family firms and the Great Recession: out of sight, out of mind?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 905, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2013. "Why Did Manufacturing Firms Increase the Number of Non-regular Workers in the 2000s? Does international trade matter?," Discussion papers 13036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Antonio Accetturo & Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Marcello Pagnini, 2013. "Geography, productivity and trade: does selection explain why some locations are more productive than others?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 910, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tonogi, Akiyuki, 2013. "The Relation between Inventory Investment and Price Dynamics in a Distributive Firm," Research Center for Price Dynamics Working Paper Series 8, Research Center for Price Dynamics, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Miguel Atienza & Patricio Aroca & Robert Stimson & Roger Stough, 2013. "Best practices of the SME mining suppliers in the Antofagasta region of Chile," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 42, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- John Tang, 2013. "Railroad expansion and entrepreneurship: Evidence from Meiji Japan," AJRC Working Papers 1302, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.