Report NEP-COM-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marius Schwartz & Yongmin Chen, 2013. "Differential Pricing When Costs Differ: A Welfare Analysis," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Christopher R. Knittel & Anson Soderbery, 2013. "Keeping it Fresh: Strategic Product Redesigns and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 18997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maija Halonen-Akatwijuka & Oliver D. Hart, 2013. "More is Less: Why Parties May Deliberately Write Incomplete Contracts," NBER Working Papers 19001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Altomonte & Armando Rungi, 2013. "Business Groups as Hierarchies of Firms: Determinants of Vertical Integration and Performance," Working Papers 2013.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Johansen, Bjørn Olav, 2013. "Resale Price Maintenance And Up-Front Payments: Achieving Horizontal Control Under Seller And Buyer Power," Working Papers in Economics 02/13, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Philip Bond & Yaron Leitner, 2013. "Market run-ups, market freezes, inventories, and leverage," Working Papers 13-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 04 Feb 2014.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Nicholas Bloom & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Innovation, Reallocation and Growth," NBER Working Papers 18993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tonogi, Akiyuki, 2013. "The Relation between Inventory Investment and Price Dynamics in a Distributive Firm," Research Center for Price Dynamics Working Paper Series 8, Research Center for Price Dynamics, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Inderst, Roman & Peitz, Martin, 2013. "Investment under uncertainty and regulation of new access networks," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-020, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Elvira Périac & Sébastien Gand & Jean-Claude Sardas, 2012. "Individual roles to achieve knowledge integration in Mergers and Acquisitions: Completing the Knowledge Broker concept with Knowledge Developer's roles," Post-Print hal-00818093, HAL.
- Leppälä, Samuli, 2013. "Arrow's paradox and markets for nonproprietary information," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Daniel Toro-Gonzalez & Jia Yan & R. Karina Gallardo & Jill J. McCluskey, 2013. "Estimation of Unobserved Attributes Using a Control Function Approach, Modeling the Demand for Mint Flavored Gum," Working Papers 2013-06, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Iichiro Uesugi & Taisuke Uchino, 2013. "The Effects of a Megabank Merger on Firm-Bank Relationships and Borrowing Costs," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-292, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00816355 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katrin Schmitz & Christoph Weber, 2013. "Does One Design Fit All? On The Transferability Of The PJM Market Design To The German Electricity Market," EWL Working Papers 1302, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Yijuan Chen & Xiaojing Ma & Qiang Pan, 2013. "Word-of-Mouth in Movies with Platform Release: Theory and Evidence," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-608, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Catherine Thomas, 2013. "Capacity Investment under Demand Uncertainty: The Role of Imports in the U.S. Cement Industry," Working Papers hal-00816410, HAL.
- McCullough, Gerard J., 2013. "Long-Run Diversion Effects of Changes in Truck Size and Weight (TS&W) Restrictions: An Update of the 1980 Friedlaender Spady Analysis," Staff Papers 148023, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.