Official Eurozation of Bulgaria: Pluses and Minuses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley, 1982. "Seigniorage and the Case for a National Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(2), pages 295-313, April.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2000.
"The role of a regional bank in a system of central banks,"
Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 7-25.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1999. "The role of a regional bank in a system of central banks," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 51-71, December.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1999. "The role of a regional bank in a system of central banks," Working Paper 99-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Alberola, Enrique & Tyrväinen, Timo, 1998.
"Is there scope for inflation differentials in EMU : An empirical evaluation of the Balassa-Samuelsson model in EMU countries,"
Research Discussion Papers
15/1998, Bank of Finland.
- Enrique Alberola-Ila & Tymo Tyrväinen, 1998. "Is there Scope for Inflation Differentials in EMU? An Empirical Evaluation of the Balassa-Samuelson Model in EMU Countries," Working Papers 9823, Banco de España.
- Enrique Alberola, 2000. "Interpreting inflation differentials in the euro area," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España, issue APR, pages 1-10, April.
- Bordo, Michael D & Redish, Angela, 1993.
"Maximizing Seignorage Revenue during Temporary Suspensions of Convertibility: A Note,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 157-168, January.
- Michael Bordo & Angela Redish, 1992. "Maximizing Seignorage Revenue During Temporary Suspensions of Convertibility: A Note," NBER Working Papers 4024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Holger Feist, 1997.
"Eurowinners and Eurolosers: The Distribution of Seignorage Wealth in EMU,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Feist, Holger & Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1997. "Eurowinners and Eurolosers: The Distribution of Seigniorage Wealth in EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 1747, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner & Feist, Holger, 1997. "Eurowinners and Eurolosers: The distribution of seigniorage wealth in EMU," Munich Reprints in Economics 19567, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Holger Feist, 1997. "Eurowinners and Eurolosers: The Distribution of Seigniorage Wealth in EMU," NBER Working Papers 6072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cto:journl:v:20:y:2000:i:2:p:179-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Željko Bogetić, 2000. "Full Dollarization: Fad or Future?," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 17-48, March.
- Zeljko Bogetic, 2005. "Full Dollarization: Fad or Future? Challenge (March 2000)," International Finance 0510007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baldwin, Richard & Berglöf, Erik & Giavazzi, Francesco & Widgrén, Mika, 2000. "EU Reforms for Tomorrow’s Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 2623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Andrew Berg, 2000. "Full Dollarization; The Pros and Cons," IMF Economic Issues 24, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. Eduardo Borensztein & Mr. Andrew Berg, 2000. "The Pros and Cons of Full Dollarization," IMF Working Papers 2000/050, International Monetary Fund.
- Zeljko Bogetic, 2005. "Official Dollarization: Current Experiences and Issues, Cato Journal, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Fall 2000), 179-213," International Finance 0510006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hal S. Scott, 1998. "When the Euro Falls Apart," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 207-228, December.
- Scott, Hal S, 1998. "When the Euro Falls Apart," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 207-228, December.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann, 1999. "Exchange rates and financial fragility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 329-368.
- Mr. Eduardo Borensztein & Mr. Andrew Berg, 2000. "Full Dollarization: The Pros and Cons," IMF Economic Issues 2000/004, International Monetary Fund.
- Nancy Marion, 1999. "Some Parallels Between Currency and Banking Crises," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(4), pages 473-490, November.
- C. A. E. Goodhart, 1995. "The Political Economy of Monetary Union (1995)," Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: The Central Bank and the Financial System, chapter 8, pages 156-202, Palgrave Macmillan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HOUBENOVA-DELISIVKOVA, Tatiana, 2015. "Contemporary Tendencies In The Development Of The Financial Sector In Bulgaria In The Context Of The Regulative Changes In The Eu," Journal of Financial and Monetary Economics, Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 2(1), pages 76-91.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cordeiro, Jose Luis, 2008. "Monetary Systems in Developing Countries: An Unorthodox View," IDE Discussion Papers 154, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Russell Cooper, 2012.
"Exit from a Monetary Union through Euroization: Discipline without Chaos,"
NBER Working Papers
17908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell COOPER, 2012. "Exit from a Monetary Union through Euroization: Discipline without chaos," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/09, European University Institute.
- Owen F. Humpage, 2002. "An incentive-compatible suggestion for seigniorage sharing with dollarizing countries," Policy Discussion Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Jun.
- Mar, 2013.
"Pass-through in dollarized countries: should Ecuador abandon the US dollar?,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(31), pages 4395-4411, November.
- María Lorena Marí del Cristo & Marta Gómez-Puig, 2012. "“Pass-through in dollarized countries: should Ecuador abandon the U.S. Dollar?”," IREA Working Papers 201216, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Nicoleta Bărbuță-Mișu & Tuna Can Güleç & Selim Duramaz & Florina Oana Virlanuta, 2020. "Determinants of Dollarization of Savings in the Turkish Economy," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(15), pages 1-16, July.
- Dean, James W., 2001. "Should Latin America's common law marriages to the US dollar be legalized? Should Canada's?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 291-300, April.
- Mauricio de la Cuba & Diego Winkelried & Igor Barenboin & Louise Bertone & Alejandro Jacobo & James Loveday Laghi, 2004. "La Coordinación Macreconómica y la Cooperación Monetaria, Sus Costos, Beneficios y Aplicabilidad en Acuerdos Regionales de Integración," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2180, Inter-American Development Bank.
- A. Bénassy-Quéré & B. Cœuré, 2002.
"The Survival of Intermediate Exchange rate Regimes,"
THEMA Working Papers
2002-11, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benoit Coeuré, 2002. "The Survival of Intermediate Exchange Rate Regimes," Working Papers 2002-07, CEPII research center.
- Roberto Duncan, 2003. "Exploring the Implications of Official Dollarization on Macroeconomic Volatility," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 200, Central Bank of Chile.
- Shinkevich Andrey, 2002. "Dollarization Hysteresis in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 00-087e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Jérôme Blanc, 2014. ""Argentina o dolarización", ou quand la monnaie revient à la souveraineté," Post-Print halshs-01016336, HAL.
- Franziska Schobert, 2003. "Euroisation. Assessing the Loss of Seigniorage and the Impact on the Interest Premium in Central European Countries," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(5), pages 913-935.
- Marcelin, Isaac & Mathur, Ike, 2016. "Financial sector development and dollarization in emerging economies," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 20-32.
- Carlos Ibarra, 2005. "The Behavior of Interest Rate Differentials Under Shifting Exchange Rate Regimes: The Experience of Chile, Colombia and Israel," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 42(125), pages 103-131.
- Roberto Chang, 2000. "Dollarization: a scorecard," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, vol. 85(Q3), pages 1-12.
- Myron Frankman, 2002. "Beyond the Tobin Tax: Global Democracy and a Global Currency," The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, , vol. 581(1), pages 62-73, May.
- Beckerman, Paul, 2001. "Dollarization and semi-dollarization in Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2643, The World Bank.
- Arellano, Cristina & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2010.
"Dollarization and financial integration,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 944-973, May.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Cristina Arellano, 2004. "Dollarization and Financial Integration," 2004 Meeting Papers 10, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cristina Arellano & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007. "Dollarization and financial integration," International Finance Discussion Papers 890, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cristina Arellano & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007. "Dollarization and financial integration," Staff Report 385, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Arellano, Cristina & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2007. "Dollarization and Financial Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6116, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars Jonung & Eoin Drea, 2010. "It Can't Happen, It's a Bad Idea, It Won't Last: U.S. Economists on the EMU and the Euro, 1989â€“2002," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 7(1), pages 1-4â€“52, January.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret, 2007. "Quels régimes de change pour les marchés émergents ? Les solutions de coins en question," Post-Print halshs-00258333, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econst:y:2001:i:1:p:64-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Diana Dimitrova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.