Legal Foundations of International Monetary Stability
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Fejős, 2015. "Achieving Safety and Affordability in the UK Payday Loans Market," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 181-202, June.
- Luis Garicano & Rosa M. Lastra, 2010.
"Towards a New Architecture for Financial Stability: Seven Principles,"
Journal of International Economic Law,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 597-621, September.
- Luis Garicano & Rosa Lastra, 2010. "Towards a New Architecture for Financial Stability: Seven Principles," CEP Discussion Papers dp0990, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Garicano, Luis & Lastra, Rosa, 2010. "Towards a new architecture for financial stability: seven principles," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48900, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gillian G.H. Garcia & Rosa M. Lastra & María J. Nieto, 2009. "Bankruptcy and reorganization procedures for cross-border banks in the EU: Towards an integrated approach to the reform of the EU safety net," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 240-276, July.
- Donato Masciandaro & Maria J. Nieto & Marc Quintyn, 2011.
"Will They Sing the Same Tune? Measuring Convergence in the New European System of Financial Supervisors,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 17
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marc G Quintyn & Donato Masciandaro & María Nieto, 2009. "Will they Sing the Same Tune? Measuring Convergence in the new European System of Financial Supervisors," IMF Working Papers 09/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Lejot , Paul & Arner, Douglas & Schou-Zibell, Lotte, 2008. "Securitization in East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 12, Asian Development Bank.
- Elisabetta Montanaro, 2016. "The process towards centralisation of the European financial supervisory architecture: The case of the Banking Union," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 69(277), pages 135-172.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2009:i:3:p:89-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rainer Masera, 2011. "Taking the moral hazard out of banking: the next fundamental step in financial reform," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 64(257), pages 105-142.
- Siekmann, Helmut, 2015. "The legal framework for the European System of Central Banks," SAFE White Paper Series 26, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Aleksandra Maslowska-Jokinen & Anna MatysekJedrych, 2016. "Post-Crisis Regulatory and Supervisory Arrangements – The New ‘Old’ Central Banking," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1632, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Stefano Fenoaltea, 2010. "The reconstruction of historical national accounts: the case of Italy," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(252), pages 77-96.
- Rainer Masera, 2010. "Reforming financial systems after the crisis: a comparison of EU and USA," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(255), pages 299-362.
- Siekmann, Helmut, 2015. "The legal framework for the European system of central banks," IMFS Working Paper Series 89, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Ekaterina Dorodnykh, 2013. "What Drives Stock Exchange Integration?," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 47-79, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199269341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.