Economic determinants of evolution in international stock market integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, John Y & Hamao, Yasushi, 1992.
" Predictable Stock Returns in the United States and Japan: A Study of Long-Term Capital Market Integration,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 43-69, March.
- John Y. Campbell & Yasushi Hamao, 1989. "Predictable Stock Returns in the United States and Japan: A Study of Long-Term Capital Market Integration," NBER Working Papers 3191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Campbell, John, 1992. "Predictable Stock Returns in the United States and Japan: A Study of Long-Term Capital Market Integration," Scholarly Articles 3207694, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- King, Mervyn A & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1990. "Transmission of Volatility between Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 5-33.
- Hilliard, Jimmy E, 1979. "The Relationship between Equity Indices on World Exchanges," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 103-114, March.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R., 1997. "Emerging equity market volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 29-77, January.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Masulis, Ronald W & Ng, Victor, 1990. "Correlations in Price Changes and Volatility across International Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 281-307.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & R. W. Hafer, 1988. "Are national stock markets linked?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 3-14.
- Ammer, John & Mei, Jianping, 1996.
" Measuring International Economic Linkages with Stock Market Data,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1743-1763, December.
- John Ammer & Jianping Mei, 1993. "Measuring international economic linkages with stock market data," International Finance Discussion Papers 449, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Geweke, John, 1978. "Testing the exogeneity specification in the complete dynamic simultaneous equation model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 163-185, June.
- Koch, Paul D & Ragan, James F, Jr, 1986. "Investigating the Causal Relationship between Quits and Wages: An Exercise in Comparative Dynamics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(1), pages 61-83, January.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
- Adler, Michael & Dumas, Bernard, 1983. " International Portfolio Choice and Corporation Finance: A Synthesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 925-984, June.
- Bekaert, Geert & Urias, Michael S, 1996.
" Diversification, Integration and Emerging Market Closed-End Funds,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 835-869, July.
- Geert Bekaert & Michael S. Urias, 1995. "Diversification, Integration and Emerging Market Closed-End Funds," NBER Working Papers 4990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- George M. von Furstenberg & Bang Nam Jeon, 1989. "International Stock Price Movements: Links and Messages," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(1), pages 125-180.
- King, Mervyn & Sentana, Enrique & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1994.
"Volatility and Links between National Stock Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 901-933, July.
- Mervyn King & Enrique Sentana & Sushil Wadhwani, 1990. "Volatiltiy and Links Between National Stock Markets," NBER Working Papers 3357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:empfin:v:6:y:1999:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.