Testing the exogeneity specification in the complete dynamic simultaneous equation model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grant Kirkpatrick, 1981. "Further results on the time series analysis of real wages and employment for U. S. manufacturing, 1948–1977," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(2), pages 326-351, June.
- Thomas C. Glaessner, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of a dynamic model of exchange rate determination: an application of general method of moments techniques," International Finance Discussion Papers 208, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Warren Dent & John Geweke, 1980. "On Specification in Simultaneous Equation Models," NBER Chapters,in: Evaluation of Econometric Models, pages 169-196 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weaver, Robert D. & Stefanou, Spiro E., 1984. "Toward A Behavioral Approach To Modelling Dynamic Production Choice Structures," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 13(2), October.
- Paul A. Anderson, 1979. "A test of the exogeneity of national variables in a regional econometric model," Working Papers 124, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ira G. Kawaller & Paul D. Koch & Timothy W. Koch, 1993. "Intraday Market Behavior And The Extent Of Feedback Between S&P 500 Futures Prices And The S&P 500 Index," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 107-121, June.
- Bracker, Kevin & Docking, Diane Scott & Koch, Paul D., 1999. "Economic determinants of evolution in international stock market integration," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Joseph Bisignano & Kevin Hoover, 1982. "Some suggested improvements to a simple portfolio balance model of exchange rate determination with special reference to the U. S. dollar/Canadian dollar rate," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 118(1), pages 19-38, March.
- Banerjee, Aniruddha, 2003. "Does incentive regulation 'cause' degradation of retail telephone service quality?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 243-269, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:7:y:1978:i:2:p:163-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.