On Specification in Simultaneous Equation Models
In: Evaluation of Econometric Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geweke, John, 1978. "Testing the exogeneity specification in the complete dynamic simultaneous equation model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 163-185, June.
- Warren T. Dent, 1977. "On Numerical Computation in Simultaneous Equation Systems," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 6, number 1, pages 123-125 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. W. Farebrother, 1974. "The Graph of a k-class Estimator," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 533-538.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
- Jan Kmenta & James B. Ramsey, 1980. "Evaluation of Econometric Models," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kmen80-1, January.
- Dent, Warren, 1976. "Information and computation in simultaneous equations estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 89-95, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waggoner, Daniel F. & Zha, Tao, 2003.
"Likelihood preserving normalization in multiple equation models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 329-347, June.
- Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2000. "Likelihood-preserving normalization in multiple equation models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .