Contract settlement specification and price discovery: Empirical evidence in Australia individual share futures market
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chan, Leo & Lien, Donald, 2002. "Measuring the impacts of cash settlement: A stochastic volatility approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 251-263.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-52, September.
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 1995. " One Security, Many Markets: Determining the Contributions to Price Discovery," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1175-99, September.
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1969. "Fitting autoregressive models for prediction," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 21(1), pages 243-247, December.
- Lien, Donald & Tse, Yiu Kuen, 2002. "Physical delivery versus cash settlement: an empirical study on the feeder cattle contract," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 361-371, November.
- Anat R. Admati, Paul Pfleiderer, 1988. "A Theory of Intraday Patterns: Volume and Price Variability," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 3-40.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:12:y:2003:i:4:p:495-512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.