Evidence on stock market speculative bubbles: Japan, the United States, and Great Britain
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1999. "Are Asian stock market fluctuations due mainly to intra-regional contagion effects? Evidence based on Asian emerging stock markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 251-282, August.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1995.
"The anatomy of the bond market turbulence of 1994,"
BIS Working Papers
32, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1996. "The Anatomy of the Bond Market Turbulence of 1994," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_159, Levy Economics Institute.
- Claudio E.V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1998. "The Anatomy of the Bond Market Turbulence of 1994," Macroeconomics 9809004, EconWPA, revised 24 Feb 1999.
- Masih, A. Mansur M. & Masih, Rumi, 2002. "Propagative causal price transmission among international stock markets: evidence from the pre- and postglobalization period," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 63-91.
- Anderson, Keith & Brooks, Chris, 2014.
"Speculative bubbles and the cross-sectional variation in stock returns,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 20-31.
- Chris Brooks & Keith Anderson, 2012. "Speculative Bubbles and the Cross-Sectional Variation in Stock Returns," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2013-01, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Nov 2013.
- Sandeep Patel & Asani Sarkar, 1998. "Stock market crises in developed and emerging markets," Research Paper 9809, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Masih, Rumi & Masih, Abul M. M., 2001. "Long and short term dynamic causal transmission amongst international stock markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 563-587, August.
- Vogel, Harold L. & Werner, Richard A., 2015. "An analytical review of volatility metrics for bubbles and crashes," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 15-28.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:454-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1997. "Dynamic linkages and the propagation mechanism driving major international stock markets: An analysis of the pre- and post-crash eras," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 859-885.
More about this item
KeywordsStock market ; Stock - Prices ; Japan ; Great Britain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednqr:y:1988:i:sum:p:4-16:n:v.13no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .