Stock market crises in developed and emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Rose, Andrew K & Wyplosz, Charles, 1996. "Contagious Currency Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 1453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Graciela Kaminsky & Saul Lizondo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1998.
"Leading Indicators of Currency Crises,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Graciela Laura Kaminsky, 1997. "Leading Indicators of Currency Crises," IMF Working Papers 97/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela & Lizondo, Saul, 1998. "Leading Indicators of Currency Crises," MPRA Paper 6981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaminsky, Graciela & Lizondo, Saul & Reinhart, Carmen M., 1997. "Leading indicators of currency crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1852, The World Bank.
- Wen-Ling Lin & Takatoshi Ito, 1994.
"Price Volatility and Volume Spillovers between the Tokyo and New York Stock Markets,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Internationalization of Equity Markets, pages 309-343
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Wen-Ling Lin, 1993. "Price Volatility and Volume Spillovers between the Tokyo and New York Stock Markets," NBER Working Papers 4592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neumark, David & Tinsley, P A & Tosini, Suzanne, 1991. " After-Hours Stock Prices and Post-Crash Hangovers," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 159-178, March.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 2000. "Bubbles and Crises," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 236-255, January.
- Simon van Norden & Huntley Schaller & ), 1995.
"Speculative Behaviour, Regime-Switching, and Stock Market Crashes,"
9502003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van Norden, S. & Schaller, H., 1996. "Speculative Behaviour, Regime-Switching and Stock Market Crashes," Staff Working Papers 96-13, Bank of Canada.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis, 1988. "Evidence on stock market speculative bubbles: Japan, the United States, and Great Britain," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 4-16.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2014.
"Nonlinearities in sovereign risk pricing the role of cds index contracts,"
Sciences Po publications
2014-08, Sciences Po.
- Delatte, Anne-Laure & Fouquau, Julien & Portes, Richard, 2014. "Nonlinearities in Sovereign Risk Pricing: The Role of CDS Index Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 9898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anne Laure Delatte, 2014. "Nonlinearities in sovereign risk pricing the role of cds index contracts," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2014. "Nonlinearities in Sovereign Risk Pricing: The Role of CDS Index Contracts," NBER Working Papers 19985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sharkasi, Adel & Crane, Martin & Ruskin, Heather J. & Matos, Jose A., 2006. "The reaction of stock markets to crashes and events: A comparison study between emerging and mature markets using wavelet transforms," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 368(2), pages 511-521.
- Charlie Cai & Robert Faff & David Hillier & Michael McKenzie, 2006. "Modelling return and conditional volatility exposures in global stock markets," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 125-142, September.
- Yu-Hau Hu & Shun-Jen Hsueh, 2013. "A Study of yhe Nonlinear Relationships among the U.S. and Asian Stock Markets during Financial Crises," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 134-147, December.
- repec:oup:revfin:v:21:y:2017:i:1:p:363-385. is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2017.
"Regime-Dependent Sovereign Risk Pricing During the Euro Crisis,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 21(1), pages 363-385.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2016. "Regime-dependent sovereign risk pricing during the euro crisis," ESRB Working Paper Series 09, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Nikkinen, Jussi & Omran, Mohammad M. & Sahlstrom, Petri & Aijo, Janne, 2008. "Stock returns and volatility following the September 11 attacks: Evidence from 53 equity markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 27-46.
- Omay, Tolga, 2010. "A Nonlinear New Approach to Investigating Crisis: A Case from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 20738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13143 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStock - Prices ; Developing countries ; International finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednrp:9809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.