Stock market crises in developed and emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Rose, Andrew K & Wyplosz, Charles, 1996. "Contagious Currency Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 1453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Graciela Kaminsky & Saul Lizondo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1998.
"Leading Indicators of Currency Crises,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Graciela Laura Kaminsky, 1997. "Leading Indicators of Currency Crises," IMF Working Papers 97/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela & Lizondo, Saul, 1998. "Leading Indicators of Currency Crises," MPRA Paper 6981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaminsky, Graciela & Lizondo, Saul & Reinhart, Carmen M., 1997. "Leading indicators of currency crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1852, The World Bank.
- Wen-Ling Lin & Takatoshi Ito, 1994.
"Price Volatility and Volume Spillovers between the Tokyo and New York Stock Markets,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Internationalization of Equity Markets, pages 309-343
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Wen-Ling Lin, 1993. "Price Volatility and Volume Spillovers between the Tokyo and New York Stock Markets," NBER Working Papers 4592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon van Norden & Huntley Schaller & ), 1995.
"Speculative Behaviour, Regime-Switching, and Stock Market Crashes,"
- Van Norden, S. & Schaller, H., 1996. "Speculative Behaviour, Regime-Switching and Stock Market Crashes," Staff Working Papers 96-13, Bank of Canada.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis, 1988. "Evidence on stock market speculative bubbles: Japan, the United States, and Great Britain," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 4-16.
- Neumark, David & Tinsley, P A & Tosini, Suzanne, 1991. " After-Hours Stock Prices and Post-Crash Hangovers," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 159-178, March.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 2000. "Bubbles and Crises," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 236-255, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2014.
"Nonlinearities in sovereign risk pricing the role of cds index contracts,"
Sciences Po publications
2014-08, Sciences Po.
- Delatte, Anne-Laure & Fouquau, Julien & Portes, Richard, 2014. "Nonlinearities in Sovereign Risk Pricing: The Role of CDS Index Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 9898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2014. "Nonlinearities in Sovereign Risk Pricing: The Role of CDS Index Contracts," NBER Working Papers 19985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Laure Delatte, 2014. "Nonlinearities in sovereign risk pricing the role of cds index contracts," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Nikkinen, Jussi & Omran, Mohammad M. & Sahlstrom, Petri & Aijo, Janne, 2008. "Stock returns and volatility following the September 11 attacks: Evidence from 53 equity markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 27-46.
- Sharkasi, Adel & Crane, Martin & Ruskin, Heather J. & Matos, Jose A., 2006. "The reaction of stock markets to crashes and events: A comparison study between emerging and mature markets using wavelet transforms," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 368(2), pages 511-521.
- Charlie Cai & Robert Faff & David Hillier & Michael McKenzie, 2006. "Modelling return and conditional volatility exposures in global stock markets," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 125-142, September.
- Yu-Hau Hu & Shun-Jen Hsueh, 2013. "A Study of yhe Nonlinear Relationships among the U.S. and Asian Stock Markets during Financial Crises," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 134-147, December.
- Omay, Tolga, 2010. "A Nonlinear New Approach to Investigating Crisis: A Case from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 20738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oup:revfin:v:21:y:2017:i:1:p:363-385. is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2017.
"Regime-Dependent Sovereign Risk Pricing During the Euro Crisis,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 21(1), pages 363-385.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2016. "Regime-dependent sovereign risk pricing during the euro crisis," ESRB Working Paper Series 09, European Systemic Risk Board.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13143 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStock - Prices ; Developing countries ; International finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednrp:9809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .